Sportech Windscreens

ArmyBusa08

Registered
So I'm just sitting here in my room reading the new Super Streetbike magazine next to my wife who is just tooling around on the internet. I'm flipping through the new gear section of the mag, when I come across a picture of the Sportech Black series windscreens. I've seen the Benjamin series and a few other types that they make but this one just grabbed me... So I showed her the picture and mentioned that it was to bad I had already bought myself a Zero Gravity Double Bubble in Dark Smoke. What do I see next? In a matter of 3 minutes she has input all the info and is having the Sportech shipped home so it is waiting for me! This windscreen, although not a DB type, is just about exactly what I want. I just thought that was so cool.

black.jpg

The only other thing you can do besides enjoy your new screen is sell your dbl bbl to me
smile.gif
I'm not much of a skull & crossbones kind of guy but that is really cool.

Is it see through? I have a sporttech and it is chrome and see through. I like that look.

I can promise pictures as soon as I am home and I have everything installed... but that won't be until the beginning of August unfortunately. I'm pretty sure the server is going to choke with all the pictures I plan on taking and posting after I get the first ride in.

Back