Suzuki GSV-R

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just ran across this on another board. Sweet, huh? Everyone here except me has prolly already seen one though. So who was supposed to tell me about 'em and forgot?
rock.gif

I'll take one of these in all black, thank you...
wink.gif

GSVR.jpg

thats the factory gran prix machine of John Hopkins c'mon BT you need to whatch more racing...jus kiddin ya BT.. great bike but not competative yet with the Hondas and Yamahas

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY, I USED TO HAVE A 2000 BUSA CHANGE TO A GSXR 1000 AND IN LOVE WITH IT, BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I RODE A YZR 500 TWO STROKE RACE BIKE IN JEREZ ( A RENTAL BIKE WITH 162 HP AND 315 POUNDS), IT WAS A FUC... DREAM AND IT WAS ALMOST A 10 YEAR OLD GRAND PRIX MACHINE, I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THE GSV CAN DO WITH ALMOST 200 HORSEPOWER, YOU DON'T KNOW S... , MY BIKE HAS 179 WITH NITRUS (25HP SHOT) AND I KICK THE S... OF ALMOST ALL BUSAS, (EXCEPT THE ONES TURBOS, NITRUS OR OVER $10,000.00 IN THE ENGINE), DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT EVEN A 250 GP BIKE IS FASTER THAN A STOCK ZX10R AROUND A TRACK BECAUSE IT WEIGTHS A LITTLE UNDER 100KG, AND IT ONLY MAKES A LITTLE OVER A 100HP, AND A STOCK ZX10R WILL KICK THE LIVING S... OF BUSAS IN ANY TRACK.
BUT IF YOU ENJOY DRAG RACING THEN A BUSA IS A GREAT BUY.

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY, I USED TO HAVE A 2000 BUSA CHANGE TO A GSXR 1000 AND IN LOVE WITH IT, BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I RODE A YZR 500 TWO STROKE RACE BIKE IN JEREZ ( A RENTAL BIKE WITH 162 HP AND 315 POUNDS), IT WAS A FUC... DREAM AND IT WAS ALMOST A 10 YEAR OLD GRAND PRIX MACHINE, I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THE GSV CAN DO WITH ALMOST 200 HORSEPOWER, YOU DON'T KNOW S... , MY BIKE HAS 179 WITH NITRUS (25HP SHOT) AND I KICK THE S... OF ALMOST ALL BUSAS, (EXCEPT THE ONES TURBOS, NITRUS OR OVER $10,000.00 IN THE ENGINE), DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT EVEN A 250 GP BIKE IS FASTER THAN A STOCK ZX10R AROUND A TRACK BECAUSE IT WEIGTHS A LITTLE UNDER 100KG, AND IT ONLY MAKES A LITTLE OVER A 100HP, AND A STOCK ZX10R WILL KICK THE LIVING S... OF BUSAS IN ANY TRACK.
BUT IF YOU ENJOY DRAG RACING THEN A BUSA IS A GREAT BUY.
go back under the rock you cralwed out of.
o btw i hear that runniing with sissors in traffic during rush hour has become the new olympic sport. i also hear you have alot of talent at that, so go how us what you got kid.

Um yeah, Alexis STFU until you know how to operate a keyboard...or at least a Caps Lock.

BULLETRAIN... BRO you haven't heard of the GSV-R because it's an embarrassment to Suzuki. It's the dog of the field, a failure, mostly just plain slow! Suzuki might eventually get it right but who knows, they have been half assing their Moto-GP effort for so long...

You will only see the GSV-R in Moto-GP and only at the back of the field somewhere. Hell Aprilia has been more effective with their effort than Suzuki has. (Pretty Sure) It's a sad sad thing... Looks cool though.

I have heard that young Mr. Hopkins actually puts together pretty decent qualifying (sp?) runs, but the bike can't cut the mustard in actual race situations.

Um yeah, Alexis STFU until you know how to operate a keyboard...or at least a Caps Lock.
an' to think....he's our site moderator....

maybe when he signed up he thought Cap'n said....

"Site Terminator"

Relish, will you please watch your language especially in front of the new stoopid fugs....an' to think he used to give us shid for staining people.....

an' to think....he's our site moderator....

maybe when he signed up he thought Cap'n said....

"Site Terminator"

Relish, will you please watch your language especially in front of the new stoopid fugs....an' to think he used to give us shid for staining people.....
What? Me? I am simply learning from the masters and applying what I learn... A little Web Vovinam.... Heh...

WAPPAH!!!

Seriously, If I am going over board? And Uh, I am pretty certain I am? I need to know...

Keep em comin' Rev cuz I enjoy the tongue lashings you give the... misinformed...er uhh... I mean...uhh... IGNORANT!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Could it be the aerodynamics of the front end?
rock.gif
Or is it just the motor? The only thing I can see from the design of the front end is helping the bike run a little cooler...

Yes, yes, yes, I know the GSV is no competition for the current top race machines (the Yamaha wasn't either until the doctor jumped on it), but even at that level it is a great machine, I see most of you have never raced a track, and have never even ridden a true race only motorcycle, when you do you will be able to understand what I mean.
take care and ride safe

Blah Blah Blah, Look why don't you take your little attitude and march on over to SportBikeNetwork, or LABusas, Hell How about Motogp.com. They might give a fug about you there. But coming in here, telling people you know nothing about, what kind of riding experiance we have is going to get you no where.

Who the fug are you that you think you know so much about what goes on here? Remember Busa riders tend to be pretty experianced folks, most have track days and schools under their belts, 10, 20, 30, years experiance on all manner of bikes. So before running off at the mouth, why not read a few posts, introduce yourself, let us know where your coming from and figure out what this board is about, THEN Start popping off if you think you have something worthwhile to offer... Obviously you haven't been paying attention if you have been reading, what makes you think anyone here is going to buy into your fantasy land GSXR1000 that you beat all the Busa's with? Your in the wrong place peddling the wrong story...

Post up some picks of you and your badass Nitrous 1000, or Hell your rented 2-stroke.... Otherwise? STFU!

No one here is arguing that the GP bikes aren't the fastest badest bikes out there, (Not the 2 strokes) pay attention...

Sick em Rev!!! sick em!!! Can somone get Rev a smoke??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Come on dude......I just rented an RC211V just the other day and took it for a spin around the block!

biggrin.gif

Back