Suzuki Hayabusa

Cool. Hopefully you'll be posting up pics of yer new ride real soon once purchased. The Busa is an Awesome bike...with Thee Best On-line community. We are a family. A highly dis-functional family...but still family.
rofl.gif

Re: meet ups/group rides. Most members find each other thru recent posts and also from listing ones actual location(which you have done) which is in your profile and also displayed when you "mouse over" a members screen name. If you were interested in setting up a ride yourself a post a couple days before in General or Random seems to get the most attention as some members have reported posting about rides in some other area's of the board does not garner as much attention as the more visited forums. Clicking "What's new" in the blue bar above seems to be a popular choice for some members when signing on.
You have come to the right place my friend. These guys are pretty much an' All Knowing bunch of Busa ridin' fanatics. You'll get all yer questions answered,and possibly meet some cool folks too.
I've been on here almost a week....and I love it. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Welcome, as was said before, when you do get your Busa feel free to take a few pictures so we can ogle it too...

What are you riding now?

Hi all, I’m new to the group from Melbourne Australia. I’ve recent bought a Gen 1 K5 which seems like it has had a hard life of abuse like a puppy in a pound and I just had to bring her home.

I’m looking to the group for any assistance as it has aftermarket plastic fairings which look really bad and I’m either bringing her back to original black/grey or a full custom. Mechanically I have no books or service manuals and could do with some help as I think the dogs are slipping in 2nd gear.

All recommendations are greatly appreciated. I’m on the hunt also for original fairings.

DEE683E2-123E-412B-BE1A-59D8F8B9B6A7.jpeg

8BFC354D-7D23-45BA-94B4-A34AED7B0EF3.jpeg

Welcome, but probably best to make your own introduction thread. We're glad to help.

Welcome, at least it's clean and a good platform with which to do a little magic...if it were me, I'd be hunting around for OEM plastics which would properly set it off...

Hi all, I’m new to the group from Melbourne Australia. I’ve recent bought a Gen 1 K5 which seems like it has had a hard life of abuse like a puppy in a pound and I just had to bring her home.

I’m looking to the group for any assistance as it has aftermarket plastic fairings which look really bad and I’m either bringing her back to original black/grey or a full custom. Mechanically I have no books or service manuals and could do with some help as I think the dogs are slipping in 2nd gear.

All recommendations are greatly appreciated. I’m on the hunt also for original fairings.
Yeah, aftermarket plastic usually sucks...fitment is such a coin toss.
mdpar23 had some that he hasn't listed as sold yet, but they're in the states...best bet might be to find scratched (but not broken) pieces one at a time and then have it all painted.

Back