Suzuki to release 04' models

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
No pictures yet...... Post what your hearing here!
together maybe when can clear the air. As far as the cruisers go, I hear Kawasaki is going to break the 2000cc barrier in 04! Also hearing rumors of Honda releasing a 1300XX.......
Kawi should release the zx10r to try and trump Honda's release of a new 1000cc sportbike. Should be interesting to see who dominates the 1000cc class..........

Any update on the 04' Busa being a 1400cc?
rock.gif

Getting pretty tight w/ the inline 4, I want to see the Honda V-5 come out on the street... Maybe a 1500 V-5 sport bike?
tounge.gif

Getting pretty tight w/ the inline 4, I want to see the Honda V-5 come out on the street...  Maybe a 1500 V-5 sport bike?  
tounge.gif
I have heard rumors from a Honda Salesman that Honda is looking at putting their V5 technology on the road. It would be a sport bike obviously but no details on whether it would replace a current model (A V-five VFR?) or be an addition.
This makes sense if you think about it. Honda has spent millions developing this motor, street production would help recoup the development costs...
I was hoping that Suzuki would redesign the Busa, but after seeing the new 1000 it seems unlikely that they would change much.

04 Busa ---what do you do --its hard to improve on perfection... The only bad thing about owning a busa is asking yourself where do you go when you're already at the TOP?
rock.gif
I can't imagine Suzuki giving serious thought to improving an already legendary bike when there's a cap on top speed. They may refine it, but to what end??? Most of the interested have one or want one for speed and its already more comfortable than most. I just can't see suzuk investing more into R&D on making this best seller more sellable... My $.02

04 Busa ---what do you do --its hard to improve on perfection... The only bad thing about owning a busa is asking yourself where do you go when you're already at the TOP?
rock.gif
 I can't imagine Suzuki giving serious thought to improving an already legendary bike when there's a cap on top speed. They may refine it, but to what end??? Most of the interested have one or want one for speed and its already more comfortable than most. I just can't see suzuk investing more into R&D on making this best seller more sellable... My $.02
Yeah I agree but I am still hoping to see some cosmetic freshening. Nothing too dramatic, but a better Booty would be cool. Maybe a little formula extreme influence kinda... Add a fresher edge and some factory LEDs. Would be pretty cool.

rock.gif
This is pretty much what Kawasaki did to the ZX-11 when it was at the top of it's game.  I think Suzuki left the GSX-R 1100 alone for a long time (8 years?) as well.  

I made a post yesterday about what I'd like to see on the 2004, but I'm guessing nobody agreed with me...  
down.gif

About the Blackbird, they're talking on the VFR forums about the addition of the VTEC to the new CBR 1100, and possibly an upgrage to 1300cc's.  I was all hot over the Viffer until I started reading their boards about VTEC servicing prices...

Back