Texas members.....

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back in from a trip to Dallas. I've been through on quick little 4 hour hops before, but this is the first time I've gotten to "stay a while".

Stayed in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan....very nice, very big....Drove around north of Ft. Worth for a few hours looking at homes....my god, I could live like a King there...home prices are very good...and the homes we saw were of high quility in nice neighborhoods.

The thing we noticed most is how kind and polite everyone is...strangers on the street, workers at the stores and resturaunts....every one we met had a smile and a thank you.....

Nice Place....we may come back to stay.

Wait until you have to do some heavy yardwork this time of year...
wink.gif

what??? you were in my neck of the woods and didin give me a call??? Hell, I live in North Fort Worth, I could really so you some nice places that you wouldnt belive the prices of. Next time you make it out this way, give me a call.

Josh

must be something in the water...

when I went to Ft. Worth, I stayed in the Adam's Mark Hotel. About 90% of the people I ran into over there seemed genuiinely unhappy. Rude, mean and full of crap.

No offense meant, Jester....

It was just kinda depressing....

Pac, your first problem, you were in dallas. Dallas and Ft. Worth are like two different states. second problem, the adams mark, its designed for high fluting people. Thay are rude by nature.

Next time you come into town, let me know and Ill hook you up with a place with nice people, great food, and great night life also.

and by the way, no offense taken.

Josh

Pac, your first problem, you were in dallas. Dallas and Ft. Worth are like two different states. second problem, the adams mark, its designed for high fluting people. Thay are rude by nature.

Next time you come into town, let me know and Ill hook you up with a place with nice people, great food, and great night life also.

and by the way, no offense taken.

Josh
yes...yes, exactly! The Dallas-Fort Worth area! Heh...go figure...a grunt like me don't belong in a high-falooting hotel.

Ah well....I'll definitely check ya out the next time I'm cruising through.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Back