Thanks Captain

proud dad

Registered
Received an email from my son Nick.He ask about the bikes.I told him about this place and with the flag waving Hayabusa.Org.Supporting Our Troops and Their Mission.His reply.....
 thats cool about your bike website its good to know some people still support the troops.

He said some people.WTH is wrong with this country!!!Our troops should not in any way feel this way.I hope it made him feel a little better knowing there is more support out there.Maybe he'll share this with his unit to keep their heads high.

Thanks for the support Cap
brave.gif

He definitely had support here!!! "Thank you" to him and our military are somehow not enough, but a start!
bowdown.gif

PD, tell him to stop watching the fugged up mainstream media. They sux out load.

Tell him that they have our support, right, wrong, or indifferent.
super.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 07 2007,15:56) PD, tell him to stop watching the fugged up mainstream media. They sux out load.

super.gif
+1
super.gif

super.gif

(LadyHawk @ Jun. 07 2007,15:01)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 07 2007,15:56) PD, tell him to stop watching the fugged up mainstream media. They sux out load.

super.gif
+1
super.gif
+300!
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 07 2007,15:16)
(LadyHawk @ Jun. 07 2007,15:01)

super.gif
+1  
super.gif
+300!  
super.gif
X 300!
beerchug.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 07 2007,13:31) Support our Troops
...and OUR Canadian men and women aswell,gettin' their asses shot up in that hell hole know as Afganistan.

Thanks all....RSD.

Thanks to the Org and to Cap and all of the other Administrators for their support. This group has become a place of solace for me and many others.

Thanks to anyone serving here or abroad!! You ARE this country's heros and future!!!
bowdown.gif

super.gif
Already done

Back