That hurts!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif
dumbass

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...and THAT is why I don't try to show off doing wheelies.
wow.gif
Just a small power wheelie every now and then.
wink.gif

that jackass had no buiseness bein on a bike ! my lil bro did the same thing only it was on a cr 60 first time ever on a bike , he was a small 7 year old he just couldnt get the whole give it a little throttle and ease out on the clutch ! all i heard was an engine screaming and next thing the bike had flipped on top of him ! looked exactly like that only smaller< you think i this guy has ever riden on two wheels before ? what was he trying todo burn out , wheelie, or flip bike onto his chest ? that hurt ! and is going to definatly leave a mark !

ok maybe mechanical problems , no helmet ? ouch ! you can hear him reving the hell out of the bike i just cant tell if he actualy dumps the clutch ?

See the problem these days is between advances in the medical field, and laws preventing stupid people from being capped. (remember the good old days when people carried swords around? You didn’t go up to someone and say to them “uhhhh ddduuuuh†you would get your head lobbed of, and the stupid people that did.. well they got their heads lobbed off)

And who could for get the good o’l western days that were not so long ago.. its all about respect… You didn’t go up to some guy and say “uhhhh duhhhh†everyone was packing, they would just pull our their trustee 6 shooter and put one between your eyes. And the people that were stupid, well the last thing they would ever hear is “Duh thisâ€

Stupid people are not only living longer, they are now breeding and creating new generations of mindless idiots that used the word "DUUUUH" more than any other word in the dictionary

Not a big surprise here. Engine bouncing off of rev limiter + clutch drop - protective gear and brains = one unconscious dumbass.
wink.gif

From what i remember he was reving the motor and the clutch cable broke

That is why he looped it clutch cable snaps when reving that high will surley flip ya
sad.gif

Back