Throttle Meister on 08

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I got up early this morning to get the Tm installed on the new 08 because I was going on a ride with my dad and his friends today. Nothing can be easy I guess, I took the bar end off the throttle side and the grip is a little different that my 07 busa. I tried to get the TM installed and I could not get the spacers to get right where I needed them. I ended up having to take one of the small spacers (Not the washers) and put it on the grinder and take off about a washers thickness. Put it back on the bike and it fit right on... I rode about 250 miles today and I would never have made it without the TM...... It looks like the 08 is just a washer thickness difference on the 2008........

I will try to post some pics tomorrow..

cap

SWEET DEAL CAP, GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ON TWO WHEELS !
cool.gif

You do know that this thread is worthless without pics right...
cool.gif

Thanks for the info. cap...

I would like to try a TM on my bike.. My fingers get cramped up on long rides... Glad to hear you are riding again. I saw the pic's of your crash
SHOCKED.gif
, glad to hear you are better..

It's on the list of my favorite things on my bike now... It really makes going a long way enjoyable...

Just sold my TM off... The Rostra is working so well I think I can do without them now.. I just never got used to the TM after using the Vista cruise for so many years

Have a set that I plan to put on some bike this winter. Just have to figure out which one.

Back