Tiforce Exhaust

Billy Busa

Banned
Im going to get a full TIFORCE EXHAUST for my 2008 busa and want to know if a power commander is necessary??

TIFORCE says a I do not need a power commander but I just want to get a second opinion from you experts.

This is the E-Mail Tiforce sent me:
I thank you very much for your interest in TiForce.

I should say it's your choice.
but please note that our exhausts were developed on completely stock bikes at factory settings (ie; the standard carburetor jetting or electronic fuel injection mapping). This means that nothing needs to be re-set in order to install our pipes.

once again, thank you very much for your support to TiForce.
Prepare to Win with TiForce!
Tomoko Suzuki
TiForce Japan
http://www.tiforce.com

bump.gif

I ran around on my bike after installing TiForce with my old map from the HMFs on it, then switched to a Generic one from PC's site, then had a custom map done by Greg Moon, a local tuner-the difference in power delivery is very noticable; I cant say that the power levels are any higher from the tune, but bike responds 'crisper' and there's not any obvious unburnt fuel coming from the pipe at idle (noticed a few times by smell at stoplight by rider behind me) anymore
beerchug.gif

if you cant swing both-i dont think you will hurt the motor, but isnt the whole point of goin to aftermarket pipes to GAIN hp?? if thats your reason for getn system, then hells yea go grab a PCIII or other EFI controller to tweah it for max. hp!!
bowdown.gif

In order to get your bike tuned, you have to get a power commander? Or is that only for people who want to do it themselves?
newbie.gif

You can have the ECU remapped, you can use a Yosh Box, or a Tekka Box to tune it as well. Some places if they install it will tune it with 1 of these for free, or pretty cheap. But me personaly, I like the PC III USB, with CUSTOM TUNE !!

im running big diesels map he was kind enough to share with me until i have it mapped for my motor i run the same pipes as him works great.

Back