Time for a big thanks to the ORG's

turbojonn

Registered
I was just thinking about how much kindness and comrodory I have experienced here and I want to thank all of you for being part of it. I don't think there is one part on my bike that was purchased from a dealer. It has been resurrected and built by and through the sharing and kindness of this site and sh.org. More importantly, the fact that it runs so well now is a direct result of board members and their willingness and desire to help.
I bought my bike as a heap, disassembled, with a broken tranny and many, many turbo issues. There is no 'crash course' for this kind of project anywhere in Washington that I ever found, and I looked hard! In my search for knowledgeable mechanics/shops I kept discovering people who knew a lot about certain aspects of the bike, but I never found one person who could do it all. These sites helped me find many people with amazing diagnostic and technical skills to help me with my quest. I found Bert Viers, who turned my bike into a Saturn 5 rocket with wheels, and charged so little I had to pay him more thatn he aked because I felt guilty about it. I found Goldenchild, who offered up his dyno to use for free, and who sent me an entire wiring harness for -8 dollars (he paid shipping). I found numerous people who, if they charged for their time, would have pockets full of cash, but instead choose to help only for the sake of being kind.
Beyond just the bike related issues. I've seen funds created for downed riders and members who find themselves in need. I've seen entire bikes replaced, and medical bills paid. I think I've said enough, any more and I'll have to go get a box of tissues
smile.gif

Thank you to all the board members, I'm proud and honored to be a part of this.
bowdown.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
You guys ROCK!!!
egitarre77.gif

I couldn't have said it better. The way this forum pulled together to help me after my lowside in Sept. is unbelievable. If there is a better group of people anywhere, I have not  found them. Hayabusa.org members are #1 in my book!
bowdown.gif

Wow what amazing testiment for this site! I'd have to offer up the fact that I third that.... Lots of good people for sure. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, so often these go unnoticed by anyone other than the folks directly involved. So, here's to all the members of the oRg
beerchug.gif

I got the first round

Yes this site is made up of great people but it is not just this site that he mentioned but I am sure that most members here are members at sh.org to so here is to both sites and all there members that have help someone in need
beerchug.gif
. Not to metion I think most Busa riders are generally good folks all around.

For shore this place & the members have helped me a time or two or three or four oh hell lots of times..
ThumbsUp.gif
to the Org.

Very true... Been visiting this site almost daily since May 2006. This site is awesome because of the great folks that make it what it is.

No joke, more of a feeling of family. I needed some links to raise my bike back to stock height for the last Eureka Spring ride. Professor overnighted a set of links to me and got me fixed up and would not let me pay him for them. It was an honor to be present when he won his second title in Noble, Thanks Professor. Props to the oRg!
beerchug.gif

I'm a newbie also, and already can see the calliber of guys and galls on the org. I'm very happy to call myself a member. Y'all have helped me out a number of times already and I'm sure there will be many more. And as Big_Guy said, thanks for not treatin newbies any different and welcoming them so well!
bowdown.gif

Back