Tire pressure in track

Earthdog

Registered
What tyre pressure you use in the track? i put 36psi front and rear yesterday and i didn't have any problem ...illusion or well done? i am on Pirelli Diablos

seems most people drop by 10 PSI or more so for Busa that'd be 32 PSI. 36 sounds fine... maybe a little lower. I'm no track expert, but that is what all the 'experts' were running. They have lighter bikes though, so keep that in mind - 10 to them is not so much of a big deal as it is on a 150lbs heavier Busa. You taking your Busa to tracks days?

seems most people drop by 10 PSI or more  so for Busa that'd be 32 PSI.   36 sounds fine... maybe a little lower.  I'm no track expert, but that is what all the 'experts' were running.  They have lighter bikes though, so keep that in mind - 10 to them is not so much of a big deal as it is on a 150lbs heavier Busa.  You taking your Busa to tracks days?
mmm i'll try tommorow with 34 or so...

yes yesterday was her first time in the track...You know here in Greece we have 1 good track and one more near at athens but since now it wasn't suitable for motos..but now it is ..and it is half hour away ....so they are doing some test track days...tommorow i'll go again...

I had 36 psi on my last track day and did pretty well with that. I weigh 170lbs and had the supsension set up pretty soft. Still pushing the front a little though.

Back