trackday Saturday 14th

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
had a track day at Mid America Motorplex near Omaha. actually took some pix this time! AND, FINALLY, after 4 steining years of this, there was finally a professional photographer out there taking GOOD shots of people. You gotta understand, I got some pics on my first track day back in 03 but have NEVER SEEN A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE TRACK SINCE!!! Whats UP with that? ? ? ? Anyway, I'll post those whenever I get them and you can all laugh at my "monkey hiking off the side of a catamaran" style of lean. HEY! I'm sure people laughed at that guy that brought dirt bike moves to motogp too - until he started climbing the ranks. he he he he so on with some pics. all taken with my HV20 HiDef camcorder - the fuzzier ones are stills pulled from video but are half decent

Bike about midday. It was 98 in the shade. We wer both on the verge of heat exaustion all day. my buddy gave up over lunch and I did two more 4 lap sessions. still kinda fun, but tourturous

me1.JPG

Battle scar that I am so proud of. From one of my first Track days out, before I knew how to properly take a corner

me2.JPG

something about these distant, zoomed in shots equalizes perspective and makes any bike look extra cool!

me3.JPG

see what I mean? My buddy can take corners faster than me... but I would do as good if I ran race rubber too!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
He's always on Pilot race or Pirelli Race tires.

me4.JPG

My buddy's other new bike. Yes, it's fast. We've done all of ONE roll on from like 30. My bike is stock and I know how to pin the throttle in all gears. He lurched ahead 1 bike length when I shifted to second and he had a taller first gear - then stayed there up to about 130 when we shutdown. He thinks I started in 2nd and I honestly can't remember... but I couldnt catch him, and he couldn't leave me. We plan to play more like that soon. and I'll post the results of those runs

me6.JPG

sweet pics bro!! get those on track pics here soon. That's what I'm dying to see.
beerchug.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Jul. 17 2007,00:56) sweet pics bro!! get those on track pics here soon. That's what I'm dying to see.
beerchug.gif
yeah me too! I can't beleive the luck I have of NEVER getting photos!! That blows! Oh well. FINALLY, some there that has a website and everyting. I'll post em up when ever they get dumped down

Back