Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

turbo ceramic recommended?

racingp

Registered
Hello,

I have seen that the Compturbo company has ceramic turbos without an oil line, they go with 3 ceramic bearings, with these turbos you save oil lines. Does anyone have it mounted? What's wrong with these turbos?

thanks

From what I just saw they are only good for 250-300hp. They seem to need a coolant line and it’s lubed by grease.

I would wonder if they could handle the heat generated by our engines. Also definitely need more than 300hp.

From what I just saw they are only good for 250-300hp. They seem to need a coolant line and it’s lubed by grease.

I would wonder if they could handle the heat generated by our engines. Also definitely need more than 300hp.
Hi. How much HP you looking to make? I have a Garrett G-42-1200c LSR/ street bike. I could of had any turbo, I went with Garrett. Not cheep $3600.00 for just the turbo.

40,000 miles and it take a Ducati V4r to keep up with me in the mountains.

Top Bottom