two brothers xmetal 4 into 1 system

I ordered a X-metal 4-2-1 from StarCycle in California for $679.00 + $21.00 shipping. I should have the pipes on Monday. I will post a picture on my Web site.

Ride Safe

Richie, what kind of info, besides pics, are you looking for concerning the Two Brothers Racing 4-2-1 Exhaust system. I've got good news for you if your looking to losse 19 lbs, and gain about 14 HP. Mine ran 169HP with out any airbox or fuel map changes. It got a little better with airbox mod, but it's a little lean now. Still though, for the money, you can't, and won't beat the Two Brothers quality, fit, and finish! Nevermind the affordible price! Good luck.

<<Still though, for the money, you can't, and won't beat the Two Brothers quality, fit, and finish! Nevermind the affordible price! Good luck.>>

That is a big mouthful!

I've seen a lot of good looking pipes.

I would say it would be hard to single one out like that?

I obviously agree frank, and submit that other than this instance we have no data on this system. Unlike the others which have established a track record. In sport riders last exhaust test the 2bro's system was way down in performance over the other 11 pipes tested on a gixxer 750. I'm obviously very partial to muzzy.

OMEGA, your obviously not a Two Brothers Racing "Fan". What issue of Sport Rider are you referring to concerning the GSXR/750 test? I remember a test from a Long time ago, but I can't say I remember the TBR system being WAY DOWN...Anyway like I said, The Haybus pipe they make is top shelf, and like I've mentioned before.I think they got lucky. I mean everybody gets lucky once in a while....Did you ever get you muzzy equipped Bus on the Dyno? What did it make corrected?

Havent done it yet. Using a map from the ti-force pipe with some manual adjustement. Far from perfect. Muzzy is sending a pipe to dynojet this week for use. They should have the map available for download within 2 weeks. Actually we did one 4th gear rollon when we installed everything which resulted in 171.3 peak. Dont ask me for the graphs or the temp alt barometric pressure or the positioning of jupiter at the time. We just wanted to see how the mapping was when we hooked up the pc2. When the muzzy map is done I will reserve an hour on that machine and fax all the charts to you for review.

Well, that wasn't too bad. I,d say..Jupiter must have been in your favour! 171,n,change...looks like muzzy got lucky too! It looks like the planets all lined up in your favour and nixed your tranny woes as well..Hey, have you been buying Girl Guide cookies too?

To be quite honest I think the TI FORCE is the best constructed pipe I've seen. (I know others agree!)
The Yosh pipe stands it's ground with a close 2nd.

You know, I'd really like to do some R&D with the Muzzy, I just need to get a hold of one.

And Dennis Murray should have his 4-2-1 ready any day.

Don't forget about CycleStuff with the SideKick.

One thing is for sure Omeaga, there are many pipes we know that can be crossed off the list.

Bimmerbusa, no I haven't put that same Haybus back on the Dyno since I last posted / divulged the results.It is a little crazy around here right now! This ought to make OMEGA go friggen nuts......to-day I'm gonna try a Two Brothers Slip-on on a ZX-12. I say try, cause it's for a ZX/9, and I'm not completely sure it will bolt up. It's hard to get a ZX/12 to "stand still" long enough to do this.

Muzzy doesnt get LUCKY, they been makin horsepower when 2 bros wasnt even a concept. You should also know rick, I'm a dyed in the wool honda man. Will be again this summer.

Back