vent screens

venomx

Registered
Well have a 150 km on her now ,man this thing is a beast, i love it. just got done putting the screens on the fairing vents still have to do the ones by the seat here are some pics . Tough to type with all this goop dried on my fingers but well worth it....... love the look .

<!--EDIT|venomx
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112412578 -->

101_0195.JPG

Cool mod, I'm glad I did it. Now show us the finished product!

Very nice! One of those mods I'm not sure you appreciate until its done.

Here some pics with new tankbra fairings back on and cut the tail today ............... rainning all day here in Ontario

102_0203.JPG

n1 m8 i put it on mine aswell and i gotta admit im glad i did coz it really does a good afect and very eye catching:D

Much better for now ,still waiting on my clear rear turn signals
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|venomx
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112472517 -->

102_0204_22.JPG

Nice looking bike and good job on the screens. That's one mod I want to do. Perhaps you can hook me up and show me the process. I am in downtown Toronto, where are you in Ontario? I'll ride to see your set-up. Weather really sucks with the light snow (in spring!). Hope tomorrow and the coming days hereon will be much better.

Cheers.
Jun

That looks good. I picked up some screen today.

What type of Goop did you use? I looked today and the household type is only good up to 150 degrees...

Junbug i'am located in Strathroy Ont 20 min west of london ont about 3 hours from T.O or an hour on the Busa ..
biggrin.gif

Hey V, that's cool, we have offices in that area so perhaps I'll give you a shout when I am heading that way. If the 401 is not such a bottleneck for trucks heading to Michigan, and if we are allowed to lane-split, then perhaps the 1 hour travel for a busa is a possibility. Plus, of course, the 401 stretch is such a favourite beat for the OPP. Hey bud, pm me for a hook-up ride, there's not many of us busa-riders out here. Congrats on the bike.

Nice job on the screens. I wanted to do that to mine this winter, along with a couple of other things. Oh well, I guess I just have to start a list of mods to begin with next winter.
smile.gif

Back