VOTE NOW, NINJA EATER...  NEW Board "Super Admin?"

OK, NINJA EATER...  NEW Board "Super Admin?" - Sound OFF!!! Ninja New Jr.

• Yes, He's prolly the least likely to set anything on fire!

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Yes, He's level headed enough not to do anything rash!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Give the Captain, some ACTIVE help on the board!

• Yes, Give the rest of us someone who can really help!

• NO, The Captain has enough cronies, and POWER CORRUPTS!

• NO, REVLIS Should be a Super ADMIN because he is so even tempered! *And Handsome*

• NO, Because I hate everything and I am a little Beeyotch!

• NO, Because you cannot trust anyone on a Green Bike!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK Seriously though, I think it would be the perfect choice, he's here enough to really get a feel for what is going on. He is stable and level headed enough to make the right decisions, and not snap... Yeah... Unlike ME... Lastly, he really would do a bang up job and be able to help folks...

Revlis....

Yeah Thats Right I voted FOR ME!!!!   <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT?</span></span> firedevil.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:crimson'>DON'T VOTE FOR ME DAMNIT!!!  THAT AIN'T GUNNA HAPPEN...</span></span> Can you imagine the hell I would catch from RSD?rock.gif  Nope Not Me...

Well, NE was on my list of SuperAdmins, but that &quot;handsome&quot; comment just got to me...seeing that you're on my desktop and all now Rev... biggrin.gif Watching every move I make...

Wait, this is creepy...I want to take my vote back! NE, HELP! laugh.gif

I think both of you guys would do a good job. But remember your not in the lead Vabusa want's her vote back. biggrin.gif

I think both of you guys would do a good job. But remember your not in the lead Vabusa want's her vote back. biggrin.gif
LOL!

Yeah, I'm actually going to hold my vote out until it's down to the wire, then see who's in my good graces for that final vote...I have such POWER! tounge.gif

Seriously folks, that's not going to happen...  What I reall am after though is just sending a message to the Captain and to Ninja Eater that:

1. Current &quot;Super Admins&quot; are MIA.  Maximum71-GONE,  Narcissus-GONE OR TDY, Dustman-GONE....

2. Giving Ninja Eater the ability to be more pro-Active would be a good thing.  Hell, at least I have never really seen him jump someone for anything.  He's all Zen like and shid..  Won't abuse the position or torture anyone <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KEY WORD IS NEEDLESSLY</span></span>needlessly...

3. You sure as hell do NOT want Revlis in this position cause he will most likely do something really bad...  Repeatadly...  Just cause I think it's funny...

So really folks, just sound off if you think Ninja would be a good candidate, or no he wouldn't, but leave me outta it.  Me being in there <span style='color:red'>(Maybe it was a Freudian slip or desire)</span> was just supposed to be funny...<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>ONE MAN'S (WOMAN) HUMOR IS ANOTHER MAN'S MISSERY</span></span>  I do my little thing here and there, and that's pretty much where it ends...  Cool?  Thanks though Folks...:;):

<span style='color:red'>Bottom line is.. If Cap. needs or wants the help, I may consider it.</span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090347221 -->

3. You sure as hell do NOT want Revlis in this position cause he will most likely do something really bad...  Repeatadly...  Just cause I think it's funny...
See, but that's what would be fun Revlon... tounge.gif And just think of all the fun RSD would have testing the waters with you?! You really want to pass all of that up?! biggrin.gif

I'm all for Ninja Eater, oh wise one on the Green Dragon, to step up to the plate, but I don't want him to think I missed his &quot;stalker&quot; edit on one of my posts! laugh.gif He's sneaky, but I'm, ummm, observant...yeah, right...

Yeah, I'm sure everyone backs you on this one Rev...NE would do a great job, and probably keep us in line better than anyone... biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I am not to sure we have had much of a need for more Admin help beyond the + - delete etc? That would be the question, not Who but what.

Editing accounts, Fixing Screen names, Fixing some of the Topics, Actual administrative things not just gettig mocked and having poo thrown at ya!... But you know useful stuff... biggrin.gif

Editing accounts, Fixing Screen names, Fixing some of the Topics,  Actual administrative things not just gettig mocked and having poo thrown at ya!...  But you know useful stuff... biggrin.gif
The point is how much of that have we ben missing?? I do not have any idea. A few lots every day?

True, probably not a HUGE number... But, I do get frustrated when something goes completely Tits up in a poll, or when I get Pm's regarding Name changes, stuff like that and there isn't anything else I can do other than tell then to contact the Captain. That's all, NO it's not big stuff, but occasional need is sufficient need IMHO when a potential solution is only a few mouse clicks away...

My .02, I am not harshing on DK either, hell busy is Busy, I was just thinking that having the &quot;Position filled and present&quot; could be really handy when that Revlis Guy next decides to go fuggin batshit and start deleting topics and threads out right! wink.gif

(..hmm.. if NE gets to be so busy with all that, it is PROBABLY less likely to help me with my turbo venture.. smile.gif

(hmmmmm.. I 'll vote for him anyway.. ..if someone is into supercharging the busa AND is considered as STABLE, he MUST be doing something right.. - up to the BIG-HUGE-ENORMOUS-BANG! that is.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back