Was it the new pipe

Busa Dreamin

Registered
I have the Akrapovic Evo and a GIpro ATRE on my bike now. Sunday I was out riding and decided to push the bike a bit. I've been taking it easy since I got her back, still a bit cager shy and don’t want to see it damaged again. Anyways I am out on a fairly quite road make a U turn and bring her up to 4 grand in first then punch it, hopping to maybe lift the front wheel instead the rear feels some how different and starts fishtailing a bit.
At first I’m surprised a bit nervous or scared, but she is tracking straight so I keep the throttle pinned and hit second and third then let off. So I’m thinking was the rear wheel really spinning so I pull a U turn to go back and look. Yep big black streak on the ground, after I pass I say I got to see that again, another U. this time I stop and decide to pace it off, it looks kind of long. Came out to be 150’
This never happened before so I’m wondering if the extra HP from the pipe and maybe a bit more low end kick from the TRE caused it. Anybody have any experience on this. Also I’m 170 with gear.

I've seen it but haven't experienced it. That's one of a few reasons why folks go through tires so frequently.
smile.gif

After installing my G-pak, I have expirienced a similiar scenario.

Love the TRE!!!!

Anyone else experience this?

Maybe I need a few rolls of quarters in my back pocket, or eat a heaver breakfast.

<!--EDIT|Busa Dreamin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155606748 -->

I have a Trac +6 and just installed Ivan's TRE. And now she gets wiggly when I punch it in first gear. Did get about 1foot off the ground a couple of times. Really don't know when it's going to spin or grab. Seems like if you yoyo the throttle you got a better chance at a wheelie if you just punch it she spins. I think I'm going to need a new tire soon. Running 190's stock.

Back