WE ARE BACK!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Well we are back up in the board!!! I was getting depressed
sad.gif
Thanks to Capt and any who helped get us goin again!!

Mahalo Nui Loa ( Thank you very much )

There's no place like home, there's no place ...
biggrin.gif

depression was definetly starting to set in .. whew just in time Capt. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help
tounge.gif

ABSOLUTELY! Did anyone see the battle I got in over at sh.org? I hope not!!! I wish you guys could have got my back though....

mad.gif

Hey Doc, I dont have anything against the other site per sey. I just dont like the forums or the lay out. Plus I have posted a couple times with little or no response. It just dont feel right over there.
rock.gif

A user over there sold me a "full-titanium" Muzzy system used. A local shop told me it was stainless, NOT Ti. Anyway, I wrote the guy email and he told me to piss off, so I took it to the board. Got ugly, but supposedly he is sending me a few bucks back. I still got ripped off, but at least he was proven to be a cheat... Glad I am home!!!

Doc I did see that one but I didn't realize that I knew you from here, sorry. I was just looking around but not really paying to much attention. I felt out of place and didn't know what was going on. All I can say is that was a bunch of crap the way they all acted. Like it was your fault or something. Thank god this site is back up and running again.
Jim

Back