What Did You Get For Christmas?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I had an off year, only got a Bel STI Radar Detector. That's not bad I suppose but I was hoping for Ohlins but the wife said no! Wish I could wear the pants, just once.......

I got a full Yosh System. :guitar: I won't put it on until spring, I'll do the Yosh, Power commander/ reflash of some kind, 2nd fan, Chrome wheels,chrome swingarm and a new factory lower fairing ( that's already in the garage).

I got a sweet Macanudo ash tray. :laugh:

I've been buying toys for the last month with all the sales going on, so I wasn't expecting much.

But my wife made out like a bandit. I bought her a new Dell Duo Laptop/Tablet and a stero docking station. Then I spent about 6 hours putting all her music and photos on there.

I'm exhausted. :coffee:

Saw the heated motorcycle gear at Cyclegear the other day when I was in there with my fiancee. I pointed it out but told her it was a little too expensive for me this time of year. She ended up getting me the rider and passenger adjustable Thermostat :thumbsup: I know I have a keeper!

Wife got me an iPad, and the mother in law got me the oem hayabusa black cover. I love the cover, it fits like a glove

Santa brought me and my wife matching Shoei helmets with the 09 Busa paint and stripes, PMR switch housing, and some billet res covers. I ordered some knick nack stuff from China, but it did not get here yet:rofl:

All I wanted was a Tsukigi Canon exhaust. All I got was a nice shirt and pants from the wife. I guess Santa passed over my house. Looks like I'm going to have to pop for the exhaust in the spring.

SNOW.. lots of it... and priceless time with my family.. I was blessed.

I got a Spool Gun for my Lincoln welder so I can now weld aluminum. I was very surprised
that my wife pulled it off. I also got her a Honda Metropolitan scooter so she can go to the races with me and be able to go back and forth to the staging lanes and then back to the pits without having to walk so far.

Back