what do i do know

OB_VegasDude

Registered
OK, i get my micron pipe then i get my power commander.......after the pipe is installed what do i do then. I think my pipe will be here before the power commander. Does the pipe come with a map for the fuel injection or what? PLease help...............what do i do when the power commander is installed?

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 24 August 1999).]

You suffer baby..... The pipe will not come with a map for the DJPC, you can install the pipe, but performance will suffer a little bit.

I would wait until you have the complete package before you install.

Wait Vegas. I suffered through 1 week without the commander remap. Not fun, more power up high without the map and full micron on, but crap on overall smoothness down low and the exhaust note sings the blues--not in a good way.
Bob

Vegas,

I, as well as several others from this site, have had some input and good comings with Micron tech on fitment issues. Make sure you get their latest rev pipe with all the little fixes we've been complaining about. I've been told by Micron UK that they are planning on having several if not all the fixes in place by possibly the end of this week (8-27). Don't qoute me on any that or any of above, it still has yet to be proven.

FYI, Micron also tells me they are monitoring this site for both good and bad info regarding their pipe in hope of addressing some of the issues we may be discussing.

Rob

Ok ill wait, my friends bike with his micron had no problems fitting and micron said i would have the heavy duty flanges as well. Thanks for all help. Also can i plug my friends box into my bike and remap it then put it back on his bike. Dyno jet programmed all power commanders for the hayabusa's using his info from the dyno.........

No
The PC2 must remain on the bike. Thats the catch so you have to buy there hardware. The map can be changed on your computer then downloaded to your PC2, on the bike. It works in conjuction with the stock ECM, not a reprogramming.
Bob

Back