Where are all the tricked out B-Kings?

bigoltool

Registered
Why are there just not many B-king sightings on here so far? Are they just not selling? I was up in Bellingham today and saw my first B-king at a dealer. First impression was OMG that tank is humongous! The Mufflers are also a bit on the large side. Last on my list of dislikes (aside form the Price)is the pipe going down the Left side of the engine. But as I drooled over the Front end and the cool looking swigarm I started wondering if you couldn't bolt that arm and at least the forward section of the exhaust to a Busa? The Pipe comes right up through the arm ala Ducati. I was thinking a Busa with twice pipes tucked right up tight or even just a single pipe exiting up high might be kinda cool.

Honestly, I sat on one at the dealer and like you said about the tank, it was too big. And I can't imaging ripping around on one with no wind screen. But I do think they look fantastic!

I don't think Rick is finished "ricking" them out.

Who's Rick?

laugh.gif

Honestly, I sat on one at the dealer and like you said about the tank, it was too big.  
I sat one one when I went to the bike show in Montreal, and I have to agree, the tank was way too big ... didnt find the thing comfortable at all.

One of the dealers had changed the exhaust & seat (I think its changed), on one of them ... here's a pic ... I kind of like the look, but I would never buy one.

IMG_1347.jpg

I bought one about a month ago. One hell of a bike. So far I have put on Yoshi Carbon slips ons, power commander, DNA air filter, fender eliminator, and a small wind screen. Had in dyno tuned. Made 180.9 HP at 104.8 torque at the wheels. Air fuel about dead on 13:1 strait through. Was at 171 HP on first pull and 98.7 torque before we started tuning it. Will take some new pictures and add them later. Looks much better with the new cans and fender eliminator

06BlkBusa,

Was that with or without a PC...?

I've said it before and will say it again.....

MODS.....WE NEED A B-KING SECTION ON HERE.....
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

06BlkBusa,

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif
I feel differently.
poke.gif

This is Hayabusa.org, just because they share the same motor doesn't cut it with me.
boxing.gif

There must be a B-King board out there somewhere on the intra-web.
dunno.gif

06BlkBusa,

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif
I feel differently.
poke.gif

This is Hayabusa.org, just because they share the same motor doesn't cut it with me.  
boxing.gif

dunno.gif
rofl.gif

That's like saying a Z06 isn't a Corvette...  
fight.gif

The BKING has a lot more in common then the engine...
winkold.gif

So what you are saying is all the guys that took the fairings off the current BUSA's and made them Streetfighters aren't welcome here....?  
poke.gif

Anyway, there is a B-KING section at the bottom of the forums already so carry on....
laugh.gif

poke.gif

I sat on one the other day and I am in love. I would definately own one but I would not get rid of the busa for the b-king. b-king in my opinion makes a good second bike for around town.

Change the mufflers and they might be alright, but I don't think I'd buy one. Been on naked bikes for years and am in no hurry to go back.
winkold.gif

I ride with a guy who has a B King. He hasen't moded it. Says he likes it the way it is so far. Pretty cool bike really.

Heck of a bike to ride, demo'd one (actually twice) at daytona.

Fender eliminator...how about a tank eliminator?
clap.gif

LOL I bought one... 0 miles on it so far because of snow... I like the tank and the scoops on it it reminds me of my 1992 V Max on steroids. I knew when I bought this people would love or hate it. Matter of fact most people thought my 2000 Busa was fat and too ogranic looking. It was ahead of its time and people though my Busa looked dumb. Well look at all of us dumb fat heavy sport bike owners! I still own my Busa and love it. Well now its the Kings turn in the fire. I was told that at this time there were only 350 B-kings imported into the states. I have no idea if this is true or how to find out the true numbers.

My_new_B_King_and_I_2.down_size.jpg

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I feel differently.
poke.gif

boxing.gif

dunno.gif
[/quote]

What the heck Duck? ya afraid you'll catch something if were in the same room? Can I stay because I also own a 2000 Busa? Or are ya afraid I would dust ya in the 1/4 because of the lower gearing? LOL ya still have the B on the top end so relax.... were all family here. Oh look a Busa motor pushing out 181.0 hp... The B has a Busa heart...

_3b_king_cert..jpg

I heard 350 too. Was told that by my friend who owns the Suzuki dealer down here. I don't think they will sell very well and Suzuki may pull the plug on them within a couple of years. At least here in the USA. Suzuki did make these knowing it was going to take a certain kind of buyer who would want it and kept how many they produced low on purpose.

Back