Where to buy upper fairing?

DaveC06Busa

Registered
Hey guys,

I had a little "incident", and now I need a new upper fairing and right turn signal. Where is the best place to get this stuff? I'm going to have to paint the bike anyways, so it doesn't matter what color the part I get is as long as it fits good and isn't cracked or anything.

Thanks,
-Dave

Check out the sponsors, goldenchild, streetntrack,etc.
super.gif

I have a used one in good condition that I would let go for reasonable price (~ $100 with shipping). If interested send me a PM and I'll send you pics.

(BigBSBusa @ May 07 2007,12:11) I have a used one in good condition that I would let go for reasonable price (~ $100 with shipping).  If interested send me a PM and I'll send you pics.
BigBSBusa:

Hey, I'm interested but the private message thing doesn't seem to be working. Please send some pics to crui1544@bellsouth.net. Do you also have a stock right side turn signal with a clear lens?

Thanks.

I have a 06 left hand (stator side) fairing w/screens has a few scratches bike fell over no cracks just some scuffs

(DaveC06Busa @ May 07 2007,14:42)
(BigBSBusa @ May 07 2007,12:11) I have a used one in good condition that I would let go for reasonable price (~ $100 with shipping).  If interested send me a PM and I'll send you pics.
BigBSBusa:

Hey, I'm interested but the private message thing doesn't seem to be working. Please send some pics to crui1544@bellsouth.net. Do you also have a stock right side turn signal with a clear lens?

Thanks.
The PM actually made it (3 times actually), but I had the same problem. I'll try and get pics today or tomorrow. I don't have a clear turn signal unfortunately.

(BigBSBusa @ May 07 2007,17:11) I have a used one in good condition that I would let go for reasonable price (~ $100 with shipping).  If interested send me a PM and I'll send you pics.
See? There you go again!!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the links and help guys! I'll heal, but my poor bike looks like crap right now. I can't wait to get it back in good shape.

I really appreciate all the help.

-Dave

Back