Who to contact ??

binx

Registered
I had my sprockets changed out, and the dealer that did it never put the rivits in right under the nose and stripped out the bottom phillips screw as well, they didnt line up the fairing and just put it back on and scratched it. (Brand new paint 2 months ago) All messed up. I have had issues with the dealer no matter which store I go to. They have shops in mass,vt and ny. I told the owner about some of his stores practices and he pretty much laughed like it was normal. The shops are Ronnies Cycle and they sell trash and treat there customers like crap. I have really had enough of this, people getting screwed. Who can I get ahold of to file a complaint or something that will hold these scumbags liable. There is more issues that I have had as well as peope I know and yet they still are allowed to operate. Thanks

You could file a claim against them at the court house. Small claims court i think?

Can I file small claims in just one state on the company itself as a whole or do I need to do it 3 states ? Never done small claims

If they're Zuke dealers call corporate and complain. Believe it or not corporate does listen and will hold the dealers responsible

Back