Woodbridge, va

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Saturday afternoon, GMbusa and I were in Woodbridge,VA heading to coleman powersports, and we passed an orange and Silver busa. Stretched, lowered, chromed. Anyone from here?

Wasn't me of course, but couldn't let a post go by with my hometown in the title. Anyone remember the old cycle shop at the corner of Smoketown and Rt.1? The landscape around there has sure changed since then.

Wasn't me either, but I remember when the built CSP. I think I know the shop you're talking about. Haven't lived around there in a long time.

WASN'T ME BUT I SAW THAT SAME BIKE ON SUNDAY MAY 28 2006 AROUND 3:00 ON 395 NEAR THE PENTAGON. NICE BIKE
cool.gif

Traffic sucked at Rolling Thunder today. My Busa never has run so hot from idling. I still got alot of looks from my bright orange paint which was cool, i kinda stood out from all the black&chrome out there today.

Yep, know what you mean. I was soooo proud when they were snapping pics of my baby.
My husbands 05 redlined last August during the 9-11 ride, stop and go through NY.

I felt special... Even had people take pics of my all stock busa.
biggrin.gif

Back