Yosh Busa @ Indy

That Radiator cost $6000.It is one of Yosh's peformance parts that they dont release to the public.If you have a source or now someone it can be bought.Yosh at one time made Gear driven cams in the 1996 GSXR 750 World superbike.Take a look at those Ohlin front forks,they cost anywhere from $8000 to $15,000.

Yeah the forks are the Ohlins Superbike forks, where are the missing bodyparts (lense covers). Fuel tank is $3000, the rearsets are the Yosh USA versions - those are a nonadjustable US produced part.

Gixx1300 have you seen the Yosh Japan version of this bike (the one with lights - X1)?

X1 and X1R production is supposed to be a hundred bikes.

jeffw:
I also was at the dealer show here in Indy where I live.Did you happen to see the Busa at the Lockhart booth?It was the one with the custom paint and aftermarket goodies.I thought that was a pretty neat piece also.

X1 and X1R YOSH Japan Hayabusa $25-$30K depending on spec. This info was from the mouth of the horse about 3 weeks ago.

Production #'s of a 100 info was just last week, once again from the horse.

I was not at the dealer show, my camera was!

One thing to note is the stregnth of the fron-end, the 3-clamp is massive as well are the forks. This results in a front-end with little or no flex, just what you need for roadracing.

Did you happen to see Mladin's superbike at Indy as well? Talk about trick......

CYCLE STUFF:
Thanks for the correction.It sure fooled me,definately looked like a Busa to me too.Thats one TLR I wouldnt mind having...

Back