Yosh Pipe

OB_turbo1300

Registered
the pipe is just fine and i gained around 6hp
i don't have a problem with the yosh pipe and
i probably will try 2 or 3 more before the summer is over with. it is low mounted so i could keep my rear foot pegs. i am searching now for a new pipe one that everyone else don't have yet.

Is anyone interested in a full titanium exhaust system by Yosh. I have had it about three weeks. Great weight reduction and cool sound

What are your mapping changes?
Are you disatisfied with the pipe, and what are you going to replace it with?
What don't you like about the Yosh pipe and have you told Yosh you want your money back(Ti pipe = lots of money).

I have the same pipe sitting in a box wating for the DynoJet Power Commander. Yosh said the new map settings were +5 low, +5 med, and +5 high, useing the stock air filter.

What settings did you end up with?

Micron has a pipe avaiable and the Akrapovic is supposed to be available end of July. I asked Lockhart and they are still in the dark with no info(Akrapovic).

Please post your map settings.

I have the yosh pipe, full titanium sytem. My setting were +10 degress at idle +5%@LMH. after installing the pipe you could tell it needed to be remapped. after the remapping the bike pulls as strong or stronger than before. I am going to take the yosh box to the track with me this weekend and play with the settings. I would have installed an air fuel ratio meter but there is no place to put it in the pipe without causing a restriction. Most pipes have a large area where the four come to one, with this one it does not. I bought the pipe last month because it was available here.

Back