YOSHI BLING

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking to add a set of the Yoshi bling slip-ons to my bike. Can't afford a full system. Any hints on the best place to buy? Also, if you already own a set--do you like 'em? I'm looking for a nice deep tone. Thanks

love em..... here's a couple of shots for ya

post_47_89524_yoshi_R22_s_005.jpg

get with the board sponsors. GMBusa, goldenchild, street & track. I'm sure they'll chime in

post_47_89503_yoshi_R22_s_004.jpg

I got mine of of ebay for a total of 539.00 to include shipping. I love 'em, but no deep throat tone. I remember scorpion exhaust made my katana 750 sound like a real bike.

Are there any other modifications required when installing just a pair of slip-ons on a bone stock busa?

You might check into a PC ! Some are designed for just slip ons, slip ons with new air filter, slip ons with -- whatever, and full exhaust. I am not sure how Power Commander does the Busa, but for other bikes they have this option. On my TLR, it really improved the throttle response and got me another 3 mpg for a bonas. I haven't seen the need for one on my Busa, but if I did, this is the route I would take  
beerchug.gif

I bought my bike with the Yoshi's on it already....The silencer or w/e has already been removed and it sounds really good to me! It has a good tone that isn't to loud but loud enough!!

Back