zero gravity blue double bubble

OB_hallazz

Registered
just put mine on a few days ago and its everythig i expected--i had the smoke colored one on my 99 but this makes the blue busa reall look good--note that they have 2 shades of blue, i have the flourescent one and i have not seen the other one that they put out--zg told me that they would send samples if i wanted to see them before i ordered but it was a must to get it on my bike so i opted for the flourecent and im very satisfied---blue look with visability thats awesome---hope this helps someone make a decision to what they want to order--sorry im on web tv so no pictures!

Sorry no pictures here either, but I have a ZG sport touring in flourescent blue and it looks great on the bike. Johnnycheese liked it too. I am quite pleased with the quality and the improved wind protection and gauge visibility.

Guys which would you suggest the ZG DB or ZG Sport Touring for a fellow thats 6'2"? At present, can't get a good look at the gauges and the wind is funneled right at eye level.

I put the dark red ZG DB on my Blk 99' The contrast looks good! I held it up to the red 2000 at the dealer its a good match for that bike also!

im 6'0' and the db works perfect-- ive never rode a busa with the sport tour but i don't think the looks of the tour is that nice --the db has the looks and the works---and besides i never refer to my busa as a sport tourer so that alone makes my decision easy---but ask around see if someone has the our--it is better to try before you buy---

I had troubles seeing my gauges with the stock screen. I like the DB. I'm 6'2" also, no problems at all plus it directs the wind over the bucket better.

The name is the only mistake ZG made with the Sport Tour. Overall I think it's a better screen and follows the contours of the fairing better. If you like the stocker and want something just a little better, get the DB. It's better for your Racer Rick image also.

I agree with hallaz and vortech347. The flouresent blue is the ticket for the new blue/silver color scheme. I opted for the sport/tour version,protection from arctic winds and heavy buggage in the summer months. All the charcoal and dark colored bikes seem to look best with smoke wind screens.

I have both the Sport Tourer and the Double Bubble. I tried the Sport Tourer first and it was ok. Just didn't like the looks that much and it really didn't give that much more protection than the DB.

I've switched to the DB. Both were of the smoked variety.

Joe Zulaski

Hey, WarpSpeedBusa, that's great, keep us informed.
Finally someone my length and I'm quite interested in a higher screen but afraid of possible turbulence around the head, which definitely doesn't exist with OEM screen.

I'm 6'4" and just installed the ZG Sport Tour screen. Looks-wise, it's not that bad...not the super sleek missle look like stock but it will actually block some wind now. As soon as I get my airbox back from Motorhead I'll give a ride report from a "taller perspective". A friend just installed the Double Bubble on his, we'll be swapping back and forth to compare real world wind protection.

Back