ZX12 guy

OB_BUDDHA

Registered
Try and answer intelligently.
What ignited you to come here and bring all this noise?

Hopefully your right...and the zx12 is faster.I would like to see this go on forever.
But even still...don't you think that kawasaki is struggling a little?
It seems that kawasaki might be pushing the zx12 a bit more closer to the edge then suzuki had to.
What do you think?

Budda I am just being an ass and blowing farts like Sherm said. You are right. Of course the Busa raised the bar. Kawi had to go back to beat it by a margin that was discernable otherwise they lose market share. Kawi isn't going to stay on top long either. This crap between manufacturers has been going on since bikes have been built. My grandfather who is now dead used to talk about his Indian and how great is was. If he had the internet back then don't think he would not have been fartin and peeing with the Harley guys. This is all about the evolution of motorcycling. The Hyabusa is part of the history of our sport. And like the Kawi it will be a milestone.

I changed the other childish posts but none to you dipshit. The above post will be missed by you poser but Buddah knows. You don't decide the history of motorcycling Eurotrash....history does.

Back