ZXALAN

OB_santana

Registered
Hey!

So when are you getting your bike back?

Do you work on bikes or just yours?

We went to Westpark after the Coney Island thing, and it was unbelievable. It made me want to hide my piss ant wheelie talents and bow in respect to the wheelie kings.

Wheelies, stoppies, (awesome ones) guys standing on their tanks, riding around on their handle bars...geez

My daughter is still fascinated with the "fur covered" bike we saw at the Coney Island...did you see it? Maybe if I had ten or twelve other bikes, I'd want to cover one in fur to say that I had one...naah I guess not.

Yeah there was some pretty Bad rides out there Sat night. I didnt get to go to West Park, I bet there was some kick *** racing! My bike may be done Saturday afternoon. I think we get the wheel back Friday, I'll mount it and slap it on. I should be out Sat night if I get a chance to clean it. I never ride my bike even remotely dirty(or dusty)so if I get it cleaned, I'll be there, I wont have the PS 3 on yet but I am having Motorcycle withdraws, I got to ride a bike quick ;) See ya then

what you were impressed by the girlfriend wheelies?

Amazing I was not there but know about every race and bike that wanted to race.

PS July 29th expect the copper top to show up :)

Hey,

I'd like to ride up to Austin with a few of the Houston people...is there a place where y'all hangout there in Austin and on what night?

Saturday night At Whataburger in Round Rock untill 10:00pm the off to Burnet Rd for some smack talking till 2:00.

I don't know if I will make it Satuday there is a street meet in Temple and I have a Birthday comming up

I am wanting to get a trip going to Austin but it will probably be about a month or so. I have to finish tuning and get to the track and get my bike right. I don't even like riding it if it is not at 100% performance peak. Its got to be going 9.70's stock height and wheelbase before I start "touring". I will be putting the PS3 on next week. ITs a fairly involved project. I will be soldering every connection so it will be time consuming, but I'll get it and will be ready for battle!!

Back