The issues of the world......

My posts must translate into some code because I've said at least 20 times on this forum that Trump and Biden is not a choice, it's a trash can fire. As far as being a true Democrat, I've also touched on the fact that I voted, in order, Reagan, Carter, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Kerry and Obama.
I subscribe to what I call the pendulum theory, that way hopefully neither party can screw things up too badly.

Why? We have Jelly :lol:
I fully agree with your first sentence, that should have been clear in the post above. Think I mentioned,”if you have two bad choices.”

Problem is, it appears Trump and Biden will be our only two choices.

Maybe we need to have a psychiatrists corner added to the forum....maybe we can attract a board certified psychiatrist......
Ping this thread a few times, maybe there is one on the Org?

Not sure a psychiatrist would ride a machine which breaks the law just about anywhere in first gear? But who knows?

We have a few stubborn members though, they won’t listen to anyone, not even a board certified psychiatrist.

I fully agree with your first sentence, that should have been clear in the post above. Think I mentioned,”if you have two bad choices.”

Problem is, it appears Trump and Biden will be our only two choices.
It’s just about a surety. As for your simile with the ships, you talked about first of all, my judgemental nature helping to sink said ship. I think you may have lost your way in that thought. You’ve also said before that I’m emotional, which is really funny as the people closest to me have accused me of not having an emotional fiber in me lol. If we met in person you would get a completely different paradigm.

Ping this thread a few times, maybe there is one on the Org?

Not sure a psychiatrist would ride a machine which breaks the law just about anywhere in first gear? But who knows?

We have a few stubborn members though, they won’t listen to anyone, not even a board certified psychiatrist.
I saw a sign once that said you'll never see a motorcycle in a psychiatrists parking lot because they in themselves are therapy....

Obviously that sign was never designed for a place that only has a 5 month riding season (if you are lucky).

It’s just about a surety. As for your simile with the ships, you talked about first of all, my judgemental nature helping to sink said ship. I think you may have lost your way in that thought. You’ve also said before that I’m emotional, which is really funny as the people closest to me have accused me of not having an emotional fiber in me lol. If we met in person you would get a completely different paradigm.
Sure, we know very little about each other, only the bits we learn in threads and posts.

Some people make decisions on emotion, while others make decisions based on achieving objectives only, with zero emotion.

From your posts, I perceive you as the former. Think I can recall a post where you actually confirmed that. Nothing wrong with that, no criticism.

Sure, we know very little about each other, only the bits we learn in threads and posts.

Some people make decisions on emotion, while others make decisions based on achieving objectives only, with zero emotion.

From your posts, I perceive you as the former. Think I can recall a post where you actually confirmed that. Nothing wrong with that, no criticism.
Depending on the context I probably said emotions play a part in some of my decisions and moods. Heck, I’m human lol. I’m not what you would call an emotional person though. Maybe when I was way younger

Depending on the context I probably said emotions play a part in some of my decisions and moods. Heck, I’m human lol. I’m not what you would call an emotional person though. Maybe when I was way younger
I believe we are not talking about the same kind of emotional.

When it comes to the elections, an emotional decision would be not voting for either candidate due to dislike, or voting for the candidate most liked as a person.

Practical without emotion would mean voting for the candidate who can deliver the best policies and results, disliking the person would have no bearing on choice.

Not many people are following the war in Sudan were thousands of people are dead and millions are facing famine....

When was the last time this was a headline anywhere?
As usual, big brother helps everyone, the media just don't see increased revenue by covering it.

Ha, imagine his psychometric results. After all, he said he knows everything. Reads minds even.
You should get tested sometime, you may just learn something. You will be surprised at how accurate those tests are.

At least I know mine, have been tested and reviewed several times through the years, facilitated by the corporations I served.

There is a whole lot I do not know, but one can learn a lot by reading posts from someone hiding behind a computer. Little parts of the real personality always pops out.

There are a bunch of types:

Those who have to be correct, even when they know they are wrong.

Those who get upset when they get called out for posting BS.

Those who get personal and throw insults when they read posts not stating what they want to read.

Those who enjoy the people experience, by baiting and smiling at the reactions.

Those who plant little seeds, then they take out the popcorn and enjoy watching.

And then the good ones, who just read and post to help others, over here being bike related stuff. They tend to avoid the controversy.

In this thread, I think none of us were the "good ones."

Isn’t that the truth? I tell my friends that when I’m no longer able to ride just go ahead and shoot me out of mercy.
Hi. That is the way I think too. Now for the boat test I as a Democrat would pick the captain that is smart and woke but can not sail at all. That is because me must include all no matter what outcome is. And if you understand and accept this outcome I am nutz.

I believe we are not talking about the same kind of emotional.

When it comes to the elections, an emotional decision would be not voting for either candidate due to dislike, or voting for the candidate most liked as a person.

Practical without emotion would mean voting for the candidate who can deliver the best policies and results, disliking the person would have no bearing on choice.
I find Trump to be disingenuous, a racist, a sexist and incredibly immature. That's my discernment after decades of him being in the news. I remember him once saying that exercise is bad, that a body has a finite amount of energy and exercise just wastes it. In many ways, Trump is a moron. His policies? During this term in office, the stock market did well and the U.S. became a bit more isolationist, which to me is acceptable. My decision not to vote is because I truly feel that it doesn't matter which one of these men win. We've seen plenty of both in the last 8 years, and as long as we don't have another health pandemic or WW3, I think we'll be fine. Best policies and results? Impossible to take the pandemic out of the economical picture so your guess is as good as mine. You might think that Trump would be more adept at keeping the world out of a world war and I don't agree. I think his bravado and emotional, off the cuff way of speaking could create a real problem, despite the fact that it hasn't happened yet.
You keep talking about emotions. When I see Trump speak or just watch his body language all I see is a ball of emotions and insincerity. I watch Biden and I see what father time does to everyone. It's pretty obvious that the leaders of both political parties have no answers other than these two, so I choose not to take part, quite pragmatically.

I find Trump to be disingenuous, a racist, a sexist and incredibly immature. That's my discernment after decades of him being in the news. I remember him once saying that exercise is bad, that a body has a finite amount of energy and exercise just wastes it. In many ways, Trump is a moron. His policies? During this term in office, the stock market did well and the U.S. became a bit more isolationist, which to me is acceptable. My decision not to vote is because I truly feel that it doesn't matter which one of these men win. We've seen plenty of both in the last 8 years, and as long as we don't have another health pandemic or WW3, I think we'll be fine. Best policies and results? Impossible to take the pandemic out of the economical picture so your guess is as good as mine. You might think that Trump would be more adept at keeping the world out of a world war and I don't agree. I think his bravado and emotional, off the cuff way of speaking could create a real problem, despite the fact that it hasn't happened yet.
You keep talking about emotions. When I see Trump speak or just watch his body language all I see is a ball of emotions and insincerity. I watch Biden and I see what father time does to everyone. It's pretty obvious that the leaders of both political parties have no answers other than these two, so I choose not to take part, quite pragmatically.
Gaza, a population of only around 2 million, disrupts the entire Middle East, moves the world closer to WWIII.

US, open borders, almost 10 million into our country, we don’t know who, where they are, what they are planning. Wait until they have sprung their roots, and see what 10 million can do compared to the 2 million referred to.

Iran, from being on their hind legs, emboldened back to full strength, proudly doing what they are best at through their proxies. Disrupting the Middle East. Their master plan designed by Soleimani and today continued by his replacements is simple. It is putting the enemy next to you, in between you. We don’t know how many of those enemies may be part of the 10 million.

Title IX means if a coach refuses a biological male to compete in sport against a biological female, the coach is breaking the law.

What you and I share, is we believe both candidates are not suitable for President.

What we don’t share is the fact that the boat is busy sinking and one of us would rather see it stay afloat, so we can hopefully survive by reaching the shore. If we vote wrong, another 4 years, maybe we have 20 million migrants, with a 1,000 fentanyl deaths per day and a population displaying behavior we see in 3rd world countries, gangs, murder, crime, etc. Then there is there is Islam component, being used by Jihadists, who hate all Americans. How many will be part of the possible 20 million?

I agree 100% that biological males should not compete in women's sports, but disagree strongly that the symbolic ship is sinking. The border does need addressed but the fact that people want to come here to improve their lives says that we're sailing along pretty well.

I agree 100% that biological males should not compete in women's sports, but disagree strongly that the symbolic ship is sinking. The border does need addressed but the fact that people want to come here to improve their lives says that we're sailing along pretty well.
You have served in areas where life means nothing and the only way people behave and follow the rules is because of fear, from autocracy. That is the only thing they understand. Wealthiest Middle East country in the world, still decapitating people in public.

Bringing that culture into a free democratic system in mass from the bottom of the barrel, where they are free to do as they wish, will have a massive impact upon life as we know it today. I question the common sense of anyone who does not understand that. Reason I believe the boat is sinking. Let’s leave out the rest of the world losing respect for the US, for now.

I tried to post psychometric profiles and behavioral dimensions in another post. One guy tried to be a smart as$, while the rest thought it was a joke.

You of all people here, should understand the kind of people we are allowing to enter in mass. You don’t need to be a shrink to understand that.

You ever stand in a line at the bank, and a muscular guy comes in, goes right to the front of the line, he gets served, because no one wants to challenge him. Would you like to see that in the US, or Canada?

You think it will be a good idea for Kamala to be our President? Biden’s physical and mental condition today, you think he will last another 4 years doing the most responsible job in the world?

Nah, I think the boat is going to sink if he is our next captain.

Last edited:
^^^^^
If the boat sinks, we will survive, it just means we need to start practicing our swimming skills.

Back