The issues of the world......

I would like to see a 2 state system finally employed in Gaza. The Israeli and Palestinian population in the area are for it, but Netanyahu is firmly against it, and Hamas remains a problem.

I can think of a lot of emotional people that have succeeded tremendously in life, most likely surpassing their own initial goals. Actors, athletes, entrepreneurs...

You keep suggesting that I'm emotional based on our discussions here. At least you're not afraid to be wrong, and I respect that. There's enough of that type of anxiety going around as it is. I'll just ignore your psychologically based assumptions as they don't add anything to the scope of your questions or comments.
Hi. The Us is building a pier off the Gaza coast to bring in more aid. When the UN officials were there hamad opened fire with mortars on them. No one was hurt.

I would like to see a 2 state system finally employed in Gaza. The Israeli and Palestinian population in the area are for it, but Netanyahu is firmly against it, and Hamas remains a problem.
So let’s see how you propose we get from point A to B:

Point A is where we are now, Israel at war with Hamas. Hamas supported by the Palestinians in Gaza. Hamas against a two state solution and they do not accept the Palestinian authorities in the West Bank. Hamas is not willing to surrender. Hamas does not accept the existence of Jews in what they call Palestine. Netanyahu is not in favor of a two state solution for security reasons, detailed above, among other things. Protests in the US in favor of Palestinians.

Point B is where you want to be, a two state solution.

How do you get from point A to point B to get what you would like to see, as you mention in your post?

In a two state solution, Iran is once again free to support the Palestinian state and provide them their needs to attack the Israelis, exactly as they have been doing for years. This being the root cause of why only 20% of Palestinians are today integrated as Israeli citizens. Iran wants Israel out of the region, without them Hamas would not survive.

So if you practically really believe a two state solution would end the wars towards harmony in the region, how do you get from point A to point B?

Last edited:
So if you practically really believe a two state solution would end the wars towards harmony in the region, how do you get from point A to point B?
Way above my level of knowledge of international relations. That said, I think giving each side sovereignty in that region could reduce tensions.
It's only a theory, but shared by the leaders of the U.S., Germany, China, France, England, Canada...
Maybe one of those super brains can figure it out.

Palestine (and Iran) want Israeli soldiers OUT, not only from the Gaza Strip but everywhere that’s not Israel. That just might require Israel to accept the two state idea. Israel, above all wants a full accounting and return of all hostages (missing people). It’s doubtful Israel will comply re: placement of their soldiers or the two state setup and also doubtful that Hamas can account for everyone Israel thinks they should. The longer everyone waits the shorter the list of hostages will be.

What’s the current tally of non combatants (innocents) killed? Over 30 THOUSAND isn’t it? Overwhelmingly by Israel right?

In just six months….

Whilst out doing wife induced errands, I was in my pick up truck contemplating whether I'll even take my bike out of storage this season if the drivers I witnessed are any indication of what I would expect to encounter........scary is the word...

I must have witnessed at least 6 close calls between drivers/other drivers and pedestrians during this short trip not to mention a couple with myself...

I was driving straight to the stop sign and a lady came from the parking lots, looked right (not in my direction) and then proceeded to pull out in front of me after not looking left in my direction...I anticipated her doing this so was ready but if I had also been distracted, she would have been hit for certain..
I watched another lady pull out of her parking space and rolled down the parking aisles without looking up once (her eyes were on her phone) until a pedestrian she almost hit yelled which caused her to panic and jam on her brakes and almost hitting a parked car....

I watched a person back out of a business onto a busy street and crossed 3 lanes in reverse cutting off two lanes of traffic and ten take their time moving forward without a care in the world...

Up ahead of me I saw a car pull out into my lane cutting off a car and then proceed at 20 kms below the speed limit and as I turned off into the gas station, they were still holding up a long line of traffic...

Made me really question my decision to even get the bike out....I probably will but certainly will avoid going near the city (as small as it is) at all costs.....

Way above my level of knowledge of international relations. That said, I think giving each side sovereignty in that region could reduce tensions.
It's only a theory, but shared by the leaders of the U.S., Germany, China, France, England, Canada...
Maybe one of those super brains can figure it out.

Whilst out doing wife induced errands, I was in my pick up truck contemplating whether I'll even take my bike out of storage this season if the drivers I witnessed are any indication of what I would expect to encounter........scary is the word...

I must have witnessed at least 6 close calls between drivers/other drivers and pedestrians during this short trip not to mention a couple with myself...

I was driving straight to the stop sign and a lady came from the parking lots, looked right (not in my direction) and then proceeded to pull out in front of me after not looking left in my direction...I anticipated her doing this so was ready but if I had also been distracted, she would have been hit for certain..
I watched another lady pull out of her parking space and rolled down the parking aisles without looking up once (her eyes were on her phone) until a pedestrian she almost hit yelled which caused her to panic and jam on her brakes and almost hitting a parked car....

I watched a person back out of a business onto a busy street and crossed 3 lanes in reverse cutting off two lanes of traffic and ten take their time moving forward without a care in the world...

Up ahead of me I saw a car pull out into my lane cutting off a car and then proceed at 20 kms below the speed limit and as I turned off into the gas station, they were still holding up a long line of traffic...

Made me really question my decision to even get the bike out....I probably will but certainly will avoid going near the city (as small as it is) at all costs.....
Hi. Bee there are no problems with the world. There are only problems with the people.

The issues are created by human beings.....you are correct, however these issues create problems in the world...
Nope, they create problems between people as well as between people and the environment.

As far as we know, the world has taken care of itself for around 4.5 billion years.

People have only been around for about 200,000 years and man, have they created problems between themselves.

So for us humans, we have only been around for about 0.004% of planet earth’s timeline, and in that time we have completely reshaped planet earth as well as dominate all other species.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Now for the important stuff:

Think I am going to call Michelin, not happy with my Road 6 tires on the Busa. See what they say.

Think I am going to call Michelin, not happy with my Road 6 tires on the Busa. See what they say.
TIRE THREAD!!!!
Disney Animation Omg GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Nope, they create problems between people as well as between people and the environment.

As far as we know, the world has taken care of itself for around 4.5 billion years.

People have only been around for about 200,000 years and man, have they created problems between themselves.

So for us humans, we have only been around for about 0.004% of planet earth’s timeline, and in that time we have completely reshaped planet earth as well as dominate all other species.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Now for the important stuff:

People and the environment are the world...the world in which we inhabit....

And the issues of the world are created by human beings.

And while we are at it, I wasn't necessarily happy with my PR5s either.......enough so that I won't go back to Michelin tires

Back