2023 Hayabusa Rides/Meets???

PeregrineKeith

Registered
Looking to see when and where, if any, Hayabusa or even motorcycle meets that our members are looking to meet at or organize if it were a Busa only meet.

I’m really looking to see what’s happening in the SE so maybe we can start planning now, I for one would like to hit as many as possible and planning ahead always facilitates that.

Again I hope this helps to bring more of us together and I think it’s cool as hell if someone comes from pretty far away that they get a nice welcome from like minded people and friends. I mean MonkeyButt came to Orlando from wayyyy out west and he didn’t get the chance to meet myself or 60+Busa!!! We can’t let this happen to our brothers! 60+ is a really cool dude… me not so much.

Post them up! Please include: Name of show, Dates, Address and time you plan to attend.

I’m hoping to get out to a Monument Valley UT and then Pikes Peak CO sometime in the summer. I’d also like to ride across the Continental Divide thru the Eisenhower tunnel @ 11,000’+ about 60 miles west of Denver. It’s 1.6 miles long. How about a meet at the top of Pikes Peak or Medicine Hat Utah? Where are you btw? The US is kinda big. :D

I’m very interested in some meets, although I’m still working for another year so that may dictate how many days I can be away and how far I can go. I am setting my bike up for travel trips ahead of time for when the time comes i can start breaking away. I just last night received my new 3800mAh battery pack to power my new GoPro that you guys have seen in my pics and it will power a GPS that I don’t have yet. PKeith and myself are in central Florida. BTW PKeith is way cooler than I am!

Didn't some org guys do an unofficial Bash in Robbinsonville NC/Dragon area last spring?

I’m hoping to get out to a Monument Valley UT and then Pikes Peak CO sometime in the summer. I’d also like to ride across the Continental Divide thru the Eisenhower tunnel @ 11,000’+ about 60 miles west of Denver. It’s 1.6 miles long. How about a meet at the top of Pikes Peak or Medicine Hat Utah? Where are you btw? The US is kinda big. :D
I’m in Central FL…. Utah!?!? That’d be a ride!!!

Headed to the dragon on Sunday.. the boys are requesting that I take the bagger tho.. we will be there all week but actually staying in Gatlinburg. I’m thinking a run to The Keys this summer on the Busa and maybe we can set something up with a few members??

Headed to the dragon on Sunday.. the boys are requesting that I take the bagger tho.. we will be there all week but actually staying in Gatlinburg. I’m thinking a run to The Keys this summer on the Busa and maybe we can set something up with a few members??
Let me know when you head to the Keys I may be up for the ride. I retired 3 weeks ago so everyday is Saturday.

Back