Anna is out

(S7R4NGER @ Jul. 23 2007,14:49) Claire Forlani was also in SHADOW DANCER with Harvey Keitel.

So Anna is out??? Finally... Have you seen Transformers yet? Megan Fox is a ... fox! A little too young but who cares...

Soon, you will find another one... Plenty of fish in the ocean...
Too YOUNG? ? What do those words mean? She's 21, but sounds like damaged goods already. No thanks. Too insecure. But, yes, very pretty girl

... i wonder if Kirsten still wants me?

Ummmmmm....I'll take JESSICA "any" day....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

jessica.jpg

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Jessica Biel, all the way. She's smokin. Can you say "Boooobies"?

dude, yer snoozing. we covered her already....
biggrin.gif
But thanks for the pic.... like she has ANY clue what's under that hood..

Mr. Director: "Now bend over, stuck butt out, reach in and ACT like you know cars.... and ACTION!!"

and that director should be taken out back and

paid a lot of coin
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

(WWJD @ Jul. 24 2007,08:35) dude, yer snoozing.  we covered her already....
biggrin.gif
  But thanks for the pic.... like she has ANY clue what's under that hood..

Mr. Director: "Now bend over, stuck butt out, reach in and ACT like you know cars....  and ACTION!!"
laugh.gif

I guess I was snoozing, I missed the thread
rolleyes_extreme.gif

(GMbusa @ Jul. 24 2007,04:16) Jessica Biel, all the way. She's smokin.   Can you say  "Boooobies"?
Jessica Alba is fantastic (I've just watched 4: silver surfer)... but Jessica Biel :-D has something about her...

and Elisha Cuthbert? and Camila Belle? and... ... this could take forever...

well since the name bell was mentioned .... and bewbies ... I cant think of anyone much hotter with a great big set of bewbies and who's name is bell
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

catherine_bell_2.jpg

Hey! I think we finally start a new "post up clean hot chicks" thread? ? sweeeeet

(WWJD @ Jul. 25 2007,21:22) Hey!  I think we finally start a new "post up clean hot chicks" thread? ?   sweeeeet
I wonder how ppl hasn't been posting on this topic more often...

Back