Another Houston Squid

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
I have done it before as well, but sooner or later this is what could happen. This guy could be a finalist for the Squid Award.

"Officers Stun Motorcyclist On Run With Taser Gun"
Second Chase Suspect Remains On Run

POSTED: 7:34 am CDT July 14, 2005
UPDATED: 7:41 am CDT July 14, 2005

HOUSTON -- A motorcyclist who ran from police in northwest Houston Wednesday night was stunned with a Taser gun, Local 2 reported.

Tidwell Road at Airline Drive, northwest Houston

Police said two men riding motorcycles refused to pull over when an officer tried to stop them from speeding at about 11 p.m.

One of the motorcyclists ended up crashing on Tidwell Road at Airline Drive but the driver got up and ran.

Officers caught up with that man. He started fighting with the officers, who used a Taser gun to subdue him.

The second suspect remained on the run.

Attachments

• Unknown_Fool
    24.8 KB · Views: 100
Another picture .......

ktrk_071405_cyclechase.jpeg

Here's his sign...warbrown's wonderful design...
biggrin.gif

Warren may have to update this certificate to include "what happens when you run from popo"
tounge.gif

squidaward.jpg

Is a ticket really worth crashing and possibly taking the 50,000 volt physical challenge ?

HELL NO

Dang.... At first I thought it was going to be the first post of someone on a busa being shot with one of those computer disableing things.... but turns out it was just another dumb "Squid"...
ices_rofl.gif

<!--EDIT|Magikman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121406667 -->

having been stun gunned by the Police in Germany(while I was in the Army_I had it coming too) as soon as they pulled that tazer out I would have hit the ground and put my hands on my head!
tounge.gif

some people learn the easy way and some learn the hard way.... he deffinetly learned the hard way... sad thing is that he will probably bragg about it saying that if he didn't crash he would have smoked um....

aaah dangit.....that's boring.

I thought they tased him while he was on the bike.
wow.gif
tounge.gif

Had to wait for my wife to go to bed... I was stationed in Bamberg Germany 2/2acr and my friend got into a fight outside a bar... I was staying to the side making sure it stayed fair... There was quite a big crowd watching. I felt someone trying to push past me and I thought it was one of the other guys buddies... So I slammed my elbow back pretty hard around shoulder height and caught this young polizie right in his grill... Down he went... Needless to say I had enjoyed a few cocktails that evening so it didn't register that it was a cop at first... Then someone grabs me around my shoulders. I still don't realize it is the cops trying to break it up... So I slam my right hand down into the guys ba11s... He drops... Then I feel this incredibly unpleasant sensation coursing through my body as I lay twitching on the ground courtesy of the third cop. By then the MP's are there and they thankfully scoop my friend, me and the guy he was fighting and spirit us back to post. It could have and should have been a very bad night for me but our MP's always tried to keep us out of trouble. Whats funny is I remember very little of that night and most of it was relayed to me by another guy from my unit who was there. I stayed away from trouble for a couple of days after that:laugh:

Back