Any NBA fans out there?

i saw someone compare dirk to a caveman. what if i put up pics comparing lebron to something he resembles? think about that.....

i saw someone compare dirk to a caveman. what if i put up pics comparing lebron to something he resembles? think about that.....

Are you simply here to antagonize folks and stir the pot?
Nobody has ever considered the term 'caveman' a racist comment but the one you speak of would be.....think about that and lighten up Francis :poke:

I don't know where you will find a pic of him holding the trophy? He hasn't won it yet.

Please don't start any trouble; this is just a basketball thread. No drama.
Blanca didn't post anything that we don’t see in Gieco commercials. Don't make me report my own thread and have it closed.

And just what does Lebron "resemble"? I'd really like to know exactly what you mean by that.

IMO, he looks kinda like MC Hammer. Is that what you meant?

lebron-james.jpg

mc-hammer.jpg

lebron-james.jpg

mc-hammer.jpg

Wow it always has to be about racism when you want to joke about a black man.
This thread went to crap real quick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Guys, I'm only gonna say this once. DO NOT TAKE THIS THREAD IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

Keep it on topic and respect the OP's request in post #46.

Back on topic.
The Heat suck :laugh:

The guy in the booth must have made a call and said 'we're losing viewers by the millions! Let Dallas back in the game'
:)
'The $ is in the locker!'

Think about how many millions all the way around they would lose if the Heat win in four or five games. All the advertising, ticket sales, beer and hot dogs and all else promotion wise that goes with it. Does make you wonder.

Gotta make it interesting and keep the audience captive.
I wonder how many millions of people changed the channel when the Heat went up by 15 pts? They can see that and know they are losing viewers.

'ring' 'ring' 'Hello?'
'yes, the $ is in the locker' 'let em win' :laugh:

That comeback was nuts. I was just shaking my head the whole time. Dirk is the man. I wish he would get the flu for the rest of the series.
Posted via Mobile Device

well, game 3 and the Heat are getting fouled just about every trip down the court and the refs are only calling 1 in 4 fouls. Which I wouldn't mind if it was both ways but they are calling every littl thing against the Heat. A little home court loving from the refs. BS

I hate it when the refs do that, even if it was in the Heats favor. I want to see a fair game. Terry was hitting just before the half. The Mavs need him and Dirk together to beat the Heat.

Back