Anyone know of ???

grizzly427

Registered
I am looking for a Hayabusa tank bra (cover) for a 2006 and can't find any for the 1st generation. Do the 2nd gen fit the same? Does anyone know where to buy these? Anyone have any pros or cons about tank bras??? Thanks.

Thanks twotonevert, but I am looking for the cover that must be made by suzuki (???) as it has the Hayabusa decal embroidered into it.

Are you sure you're not thinkin' of the Bagster?

Img_0240-450.jpg Img_3206-bag.jpg

Img_0951-platina.jpg

Img_0240-450.jpg

Img_3206-bag.jpg

Img_0951-platina.jpg

A bagster imitation can be had on ebay for 50 bucks if you are not looking to spend too much for a full tank cover. I myself have a Bagster. I love it and it looks good :beerchug:

Stop showing that Bagster Tim, you are getting my wallet angry...

Had a bra on my '06. It had a carbon fiber look with a kanji. Looked great and protected the tank well. Easy to get on and off for washing the bike. Paid $20 for it at the dealership in '06.

wow...seems they are rare nowadays. I have them on my bikes. But appears they are hard to find for the GENI now.

+1 at the dealership. Is where I got mine when I bought mine in 06. Humm the actual Zuk site doesn't have them listed for gen1 anymore. Looks like gonna have to luck into one.

This is the one you want though right? It's a genuine Zuk bra.

080210_124520.jpg

080219_150143.jpg

Back