Back to The Dragon

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
This Sunday I am planning to depart from the Hardee's in Tellico Plains around 10:00AM and do the Cherohala, Fontana, Dragon loop. If anyone wants to join in just let me know or be at Hardee's Sunday morning.

You sux dude, Don have a blast you lucky bastid
laugh.gif

Just stay off the double yellow! I'm jealous!

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 03 2007,00:14)
biggrin.gif
 guess I will see ya at Hardees.  
jump9.gif
  sounds like lunch at CROT.
Bring all your cruiser buddies...I may be riding mine if Sherry decides she wants to go...

P7160070.JPG

Oh no! I guess that means I might have to go too!!!! I'm gonna check and see what I "was" supposed to do on Sunday.
cool.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ May 02 2007,19:12) This Sunday I am planning to depart from the Hardee's in Tellico Plains around 10:00AM and do the Cherohala, Fontana, Dragon loop.  If anyone wants to join in just let me know or be at Hardee's Sunday morning.
Cant make it Don....

Gotta go re-learn how to ride long, flat, agriculturally backdropped strips of pavement down here....

And to think, I nearly wore that flat ring around my tire off riding up there.....

Just do this; look in your rearview and pretend Dawn and I are riding with you, if we actually were, the view would be just the same
beerchug.gif

(YH2K @ May 03 2007,11:flamethrowing:)
(Rayabusa0818 @ May 02 2007,19:12) This Sunday I am planning to depart from the Hardee's in Tellico Plains around 10:00AM and do the Cherohala, Fontana, Dragon loop.  If anyone wants to join in just let me know or be at Hardee's Sunday morning.
Cant make it Don....

Gotta go re-learn how to ride long, flat, agriculturally backdropped strips of pavement down here....

And to think, I nearly wore that flat ring around my tire off riding up there.....

Just do this; look in your rearview and pretend Dawn and I are riding with you, if we actually were, the view would be just the same
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

(Learjett @ May 03 2007,08:36) Oh no!  I guess that means I might have to go too!!!!  I'm gonna check and see what I "was" supposed to do on Sunday.  
cool.gif
you are suppose to go to the gap with us, now dont think about it anymore. I will try to talk George into going.
smile.gif

(Jet Li @ May 03 2007,06:34) You guys really have got it tough, don't you?  
wink.gif
really tough.
smile.gif
heres the deal, leave Columbus at 6, be at my house around 8:30ish, we can be at the Hardees by 10, now thats a plan.
biggrin.gif

Back