Best cold weather gloves

well heated grips or gloves do sound like the best option.  The gloves are really not a bad price, but at $30, perhaps the grips are a good place to start?  I do see a set of grip over covers that run about $60 that slide off and on the grips when not in use.  Anyone try these yet?
Link??

well heated grips or gloves do sound like the best option.  The gloves are really not a bad price, but at $30, perhaps the grips are a good place to start?  I do see a set of grip over covers that run about $60 that slide off and on the grips when not in use.  Anyone try these yet?
Link??
http://www.aerostich.com/product....&page=1

Like these?
Those would work! Its worth a try!

Link??
http://www.aerostich.com/product....&page=1

Like these?
Read some of the review posted!
Heres one for example>>>>>

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Great for temporary use if you don't want to modify your grips for only 1 or 2 days of use. Not recommended for regular use; they just don't hold up. I've gone through 2 sets, neither one lasted a year[/quote]

Love my Gerbing heated gloves and jacket liner.
thumb_up.gif
As usual Rhythm is one step ahead of me with heated gloves, but it do concur about the value of a heated jacket liner. I am able to ride further into the fall season using summer gloves when my torso it warm. As to cold weather gloves, I fine precurved ones best, if they are not, they then tend to be bulky and reduce control feel.

cheers
ken

Where in the hell have you been,Ken? Glad to see you postn again, Playa.

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Well I am not sure what is up but trying to post on this board with a MAC running Safari is not going very well...

check sleazebay for the "Oxford Hot hands" (afraid I will break this forum like the captains house thread)

Ok, Safari is not a happy web browser for this site, new posts do not show up, and it shows errors when trying to post. I installed Firefox, came back and the posts show up..

Back