BigD shout-out to da .Org!!! BIG Thanx!!!

lurk.gif
Rough Rider, snow plow branch
rock.gif
Gonna miss ya at the bash bigD
laugh.gif

I hope they're a more friendly bunch up there because the RR guys i've spoken to around the northern VA area have a bad attitude.

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 06 2007,01:06) as a side note- to answer your questions about the advantages???

wait'll I come back with my pics from the RR party at Myrtle Beach this year- THEN I think you'll have some idea of the 'perks'
firedevil.gif

Ruff Ryders KNOW how to Party-n so does Big Diesel!
What day's are ya'll going to myrtle beach? Me and some friends are trying to plan a trip over there...

(spikedoutbusa @ Apr. 07 2007,02:22)
(BigDiesel @ Apr. 06 2007,01:06) as a side note- to answer your questions about the advantages???

wait'll I come back with my pics from the RR party at Myrtle Beach this year- THEN I think you'll have some idea of the 'perks'
firedevil.gif

Ruff Ryders KNOW how to Party-n so does Big Diesel!
What day's are ya'll going to myrtle beach? Me and some friends are trying to plan a trip over there...
the last week of the May...usually
rock.gif

Hey, BigD--congrats! I think it's pretty cool that one of the reasons you wanted to join was to help kids who need guidance--nobody can argue with that one. So have fun, and do us proud here at the .Org!
beerchug.gif

will do, homey, will do!
super.gif

like I said-without the .org, I never would have gotten in-so I gota show mad luv fo' mah fam, baby!
the .org is in my heart, always-and Ruff Ryders are in my blood!
YOU KNOW!
beerchug.gif

Congrats BigD on the dream come true!

So would you call this a "club" or a "gang?" Either way it looks like fun in your future!

Party on man.
super.gif

Easy Big D, you cannot expect everyone to understand your excitement nor to use the right thread to post their misguided thoughts.

Be happy among friends, you know who they are

(rob t @ Apr. 08 2007,21:35) read my post again. and dont get a puffed up. i wasnt knocking you lol!!! but if you took it that way so be it .
No you're just bashing everybody @ the ORG
sad.gif

(GSXTacy @ Apr. 06 2007,01:15) Looks like fun Scott. Got some of them around here, there nothing but a bunch of mall gangsta's on rashed up RR's. Hope its better there.
+100

nuthin but displaced wanna-be thugs that think they have some "claim to fame"....(at least in this area)

between these guys and the local "latin queens
laugh.gif
(oops, I meant "kings") " .... I have altogether stopped going to the usual saturday night spots.
mad.gif

too many posers and trash talkin..... it does nothing but get the "wrong type" of attention around here.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I hope it's everything you want...just remember that everyone's actions observed, have an impact on the perception of us as a whole.

i think everybody here has a good idea of what type of riding i do, and I condone....but JIC:
i dont care what fellas do when it does not impact others if they wreck, and I am not a 'gear nazi' but I tell anybody wearin flip-flops on a bike that they are completely retarded.
I will split lanes if traffic is fkd and I actually need to be somewhere on the bike-which isnt much. I dont feel a need to bust the ntz of everything else on the road that tries to fk with me-because I've already embarassed enuf cars n bikes to satisfy my ego. Folks that want a piece have to meet me at the local strip to talk s**t with me. And then it gets expenisve the bigger their mouth is...
firedevil.gif

I dont care what you ride-if you ride, you're at least sorta cool...but if its a scooter yer ghey, so step away from my bike n dont give me thumbs up on the road-I fart louder than those things.
all_coholic.gif

I never took a Motorcycle Safety course...because I never thought a motorcycle was "safe" to begin with.....spent my money on gear instead...then decided to not wear it-had a bad get-off...now I love to wear it.

I think that about covers it for my ridn' M.O.
anybody who doesnt like-PM me, dont s**t in tha thread, K?
beerchug.gif

Hey, congrats BigD!!! It sounds like you're stoked about this and I hope you just have a blast being a part of something bigger...kind of what the oRg offers so many IMHO
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

Back