Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BusaWhipped Picture ad Video Thread

Blanca riding the Dragon

Blanca_McFast.jpg

Nice pics, Dennis. You got some good "behind the scenes" shots too. :thumbsup:

Great shots and video!! So glad to see you again Dennis! Thanks for posting these up :thumbsup:

Great seeing you again too. We need to plan a meeting up for lunch 1/2 way between us. We could meet at The Oasis Southwest Grill, Days Inn Drive, Kuttawa, KY 42055.

I was discussing this idea with Semi around the fire pit. Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup:

A scenic ride from the CRoT to Robbinsville. I was surprised at the huge difference in sound between the mirror mount and the helmet mount cameras. I'll have to go back at some point and add a music track. Bashful Boo has a cameo appearance.

A scenic ride from the CRoT to Robbinsville. I was surprised at the huge difference in sound between the mirror mount and the helmet mount cameras. I'll have to go back at some point and add a music track. Bashful Boo has a cameo appearance.

Bashful says 'BOO' :)

This is the last of the videos from the weekend. South bound all the way through from the entrance to the CRoT.

Top Bottom