Don't know what to say

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I am very lucky to be surrounded by good people there is no doubt about that. Friday night my wife was tasked to keep me busy in the hotel room, (Keep him in there at any cost was the order at hand). We put icing on the Bday cake we got for Pappy and then she needed me to download all the pics from the day, then it was moving the luggage, I was frustrated that she was so needy and had just about enough when she went outside to put something in the ice chest, she came back into the room and told me that there was a lot going on outside. I was pretty upset with her because she had me in the room for so long while everyone was outside laughing and having a good time.. I walked out the door so out of my mind I couldnt get my flash on my camera to work... Looking back I can remember Tina and Beth talking about something on my bike or someone leaning on it or something... After a few minutes I looked up and there was a new black bagster on the bike... I knew right when I saw it who was at the head of the group that was responsible for it.. Omar told me that the Admins and Mods all went in to make it possible....

I have said it hundreds of times before... I am not worthy of this type of attention.. You guys all treat me and my family so well that I feel guilty for the kindness and generosity that you always show me. I am honored to call you all my friends and hope that you know how much you all mean to me......

The bagster is awesome and has been on my list of to do's... It completely changes the look of the bike and I love it....

Thank you all so much...

cap

eureka_2008_038.jpg

Sweet.

As ye sew, so shall ye reap.

Karmic payback can sometimes be long in the coming...other times, it's immediate.
beerchug.gif

You Guys out there Are Family !!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
Wish We had that kinda Comoradity Here in the WEST Coast Sometimes
thumb_up.gif

That LOOKS GOOD on that bike !!!!!! Cap, I,m sure people don't just go around doing things like this for people that don't deserve it !!! The first clue (of what kind of person you are) is it makes you feel uncomfortable when something like this is done for you.

Good on you guys !!!

Back