Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fall Bash 2008 Sept 26th-28th

Man I remember that bash...*sniff* *sniff* That one was when warbaby brought that aprillia down. Man I want one of those bikes...

You mean this bike dont you. Those were good times.

Busabashapril06 02135.jpg

Aight, picking up the truck at noon. Had to get a new alternator. Just gotta hook it up to the trailer and :woot: :woot:

good deal, call me when you leave home tonight.. Oh and HTFU... I wanna go NOW!!

You mean this bike dont you. Those were good times.

Wow memories.. that was mine and Pappy's 1st bash, spring of '05 I beleave..
Beemer is last bike on far right.. :thumbsup: Good times.

Last edited:
I'm leaving in the a.m., meeting up with LCB and heading down...

Can't wait! See everyone soon!!! :cool:

hubba hubba...that was it...gorgeous bike...see ya saturday!

Can't wait.. I will have both bikes, me on the low budget busa and my son on the beemer.. :thumbsup: See you in a few days..

:banghead: Damn Vow renewal.. :laugh:

I know! I mean, we all love Mary, but if you'd said "I do" once, do you really have to do it again?! It was the Bash!! :p

Tell Mary I'm just kidding...I think you two are great :bowdown:

Pappy is one of the well connected guys and he can not post a pic of his own bike?...

You would think his 'prize SON' would get it done for him... new bike, no pics... humbug.. :laugh:

Pappy is one of the well connected guys and he can not post a pic of his own bike?...

You would think his 'prize SON' would get it done for him... new bike, no pics... humbug.. :laugh:

Thats right, did he even get it?

Wow memories.. that was mine and Pappy's 1st bash, spring of '05 I beleave..
Beemer is last bike on far right.. :thumbsup: Good times.

Wow...its been 3 years Doyle. Met you and pappy at that bash...I hope to see you guys Sat.

Wow...its been 3 years Doyle. Met you and pappy at that bash...I hope to see you guys Sat.

Riding with you last fall was to say the least INTENSE.. :thumbsup:

See you Saturday my friend..

Top Bottom