Gad funnit!!!

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just beautiful. Just BEA-FRIKKIN-UTIFUL.
cussing.gif
cussing.gif

Popped the trunk on the bike today...it appears the undertail I had has some melting issues. WTF?!?!

The sockets that the rear brake lights were housed in just melted. I mean MELTED. One light is off-kilter, the other one is hanging by half of the plastic housing that used to hold it.

Even the frikkin tail light lens is coming apart! Geez...can't a brotha catch a break? I mean, from fuel pump issues to dirty clutch housings to wigged-out low beams, this is ridiculous!

Now I hafta pull the undertail off and shave away. Dunno how I'm even gonna work my mojo on this one. #### #### #### ###### ####### ############

GAAAAAHHH!!!!

Say...anyone got an undertail layin around they wanna let go of for cheap? Or perhaps a trade?

Damnit....

cussing.gif

ehh...dunno, really. Just a simple one...

Fiberglass u-tail, two sockets at the end for the lights.

Yah...me sorry to hear about my bad news too. Damn...

Just for further clarification...

The sockets you see here? Melted. The one on the left is so bad that the lens is now shifting. The right one is melted halfway through.

Undertail.JPG

front shot of the lens. See that one on the right? It's moving about now.
sad.gif

undertailfront.JPG

Talk about striking it rich. I didn't even notice it until the policewoman pulled me over this afternoon.

If you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all. Sorry to hear about your melted rear.

If you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.  Sorry to hear about your melted rear.
aah yes...I've been told this before.

Some kinda luck is better than none, I suppose. But geez...talk about havin an astonishing array of choices.

"Hmm...let's see. What do I want today? Bad luck...or no luck at all? Ah what the hell...let's go nuts. I'll take the 'no luck' option for today."

I hope you have 'no luck' today. Seriously, your luck has got to improve from here on out. You've used up your ration of bad luck. What kind of undertail melts? Who made that thing?
I hope you can get a refund.

boy! That had to get real hot from somewhere! Melt plastic?

Better check that out my friend.

hogger...

Dude--I've been following your posts and you musta pi$$ed off the cycle gods or something. It seems you go from one problem to another. I feel for your pain dude. Time to sacrafic a virgin or something so your luck will change. Good luck!

Pisser bro, Sorry to hear it, wish I had one laying around I'd hook ya up.

yup... I got his broken headlamp when I melted the high beam collar on my bike... that should have counted for some Bike Karma...

Cool...thanks, fellas. Didn't leave the parking light on, Rubb. Guess the plastic was a little too soft for the lights. They seemed to be runnin pretty hot.

Thanks for all the support, folks! Ain't no way I'm ditching her now...too much blood, sweat and tears into her thus far.

On the bright side of things, I got the problem semi-rectified. I shaved the rear end off of the above u-tail. Managed to fit the original tail light in there, so at least I'm covered for now. Just gotta get the detailing done on her and VOILA...it's go time!

Mebbe I'll try an do that tonight.

Back