Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

galfer brake lines at cycle gear...

teddypenn

Registered
got an e-mail from cycle gear today that if you buy the front set of galfer braided lines, then the rear is free. sounds like a good deal to me for about a 100 bucks. what do you guys think?

Cycle gear is a big rip off!!! Thier stuff is way over priced?

Cycle gear is a big rip off!!! Thier stuff is way over priced?

if the 100 bucks for front and rear galfer lines is overpriced, then post up a link where i can get it for less. i thought it sounded like a good deal, but if theres a better one out there, then let me know so i can have more cash on hand for more mods. thanx

I'm not for sure he has the deal going right now, but Pashnit usually runs a sale like this once in a while. Sometimes he does the free color upgrade too. $100 not bad for all three lines

Get with Pashnit I just orderd lines, pads and wave rotors all Galfer great price and service. He has special on wave rotors, buy front 2 and get rear free. Now just have to wait 2 more weeks til i make it home.

Just checked Pashnit was $89.95 front line kit, $49.95 for the rear.

Just checked Pashnit was $89.95 front line kit, $49.95 for the rear.

yep, i saw that too. i sent a pm to him to see if he had something possibly for members or what not. ill wait to hear from him before i hit up cg.

Guy out of Chi town has had dealings with forum members before. Was talking about a group buy, possibly....

Top Bottom