Gixerhp is home!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Made it home just in time for Mike to go to work!

Ill get the junk out of the trailer later, also sent Nicole home to go to work,, LOL, i get to go to sleep!

John it was great seeing you again, Glad you made it home safe, Tell the misses and Mike hello from me
Thanks for all your help, very sorry about your fingers
Take care
Greg

thumb_up.gif

Great to see ya again John. Glad you all made it home safe. Tell Mike I enjoyed the ride to Blood Mountain on Saturday. The food was great, thanks.

Tim

John it was a pleasure seeing you again. Thanks for packing all the food and cooking, etc...

And if I pick on you about the color scheme on your bike, it's because it's awesome...

it was great meeting you in person. even if you ARE a BAD influence. I look forward to getting in trouble with you again next year.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

Thanks for everything John...you guys were the best...

And thanks for making me laugh so hard I was in tears that last night...just priceless
rofl.gif

Had a blast man, thanks for all that cooking you and the rest did. I think I gained 10lbs. That picture of your bike does no justice, it's incredible looking in person. Glad to have met ya.

glad you made it home safely...thanks for all the grub and work you all did, hope your fingers recover quickly
beerchug.gif
see ya again next year

John, great to see you made it home safe, how did the route work out? which way did you go? (please tell me you didnt follow the damn gps again
laugh.gif
)

Let me know when you are planning the run down, might be we are back in NH and can save some time/effort on the transport
cool.gif
Thanks for everything & food was great!

John! Yes you ARE a bad influence but I enjoyed your company...can you say Laconia?
beerchug.gif

John, it was great to see you agin! Next time y'all go to the store for some TP I expect to be included. You never know when your gonna need a roll or 20
rofl.gif

LOVE the new title up there John
rofl.gif

Admitting your problem is the first step...
thumb_up.gif

hey jon next year maybe we should make a tp run before 2 in the morning hahahahah

great meeting you and mike and your wife had a blast next year i will bring alot more tp

later

Back