GPS Mod to eliminate the 6th gear eliminator.

:rofl:

My wife would hunt you down for the mudflap. :crowbar: My 06 was chopped and every time we got caught in the rain she got a road grime stripe up her back. Threatened my manhood if I did anything to his one.:down:

The angle of the gen2 tail really helps with that.
Now for your mods:laugh: I think slipons are one of the best performance mods for the gen2. Not the 1 or 2hp either, but the handling.
Much to my suprise I could really feel the weight difference when flicking side to side through curves. At 16 or 17lbs each muffler, down to 2 or 3 pounds each. And weight that's hanging on each side of the rear wheel.
Plus you get looks and sound.
Ebc HH extreme pro pads too! They're a great improvement in stopping power, and TufBusa approved:laugh:
That's where to spend money, and that'll get the ball rolling. The sickness will then consume you.:laugh:

The angle of the gen2 tail really helps with that.
Now for your mods:laugh: I think slipons are one of the best performance mods for the gen2. Not the 1 or 2hp either, but the handling.
Much to my suprise I could really feel the weight difference when flicking side to side through curves. At 16 or 17lbs each muffler, down to 2 or 3 pounds each. And weight that's hanging on each side of the rear wheel.
Plus you get looks and sound.
Ebc HH extreme pro pads too! They're a great improvement in stopping power, and TufBusa approved:laugh:
That's where to spend money, and that'll get the ball rolling. The sickness will then consume you.:laugh:

Slipons are covered. I have V&H CS1s. Only other mods are Throttlemeisters, Double Bubble screen and 1" risers. Hopefully get to do the odometer mod starting this spring.:D

Oops forgot shorty levers. Yes Chazzos. Still waiting for Tuf's reply to why they are such a safety risk with the forces involved with lever pull. Especially when talking about 1 or 2 fingers max as he recommends. I really really want to know. With a good explanation I will toss them and buy Pazzos immediately.

Oops forgot shorty levers. Yes Chazzos. Still waiting for Tuf's reply to why they are such a safety risk with the forces involved with lever pull. Especially when talking about 1 or 2 fingers max as he recommends. I really really want to know. With a good explanation I will toss them and buy Pazzos immediately.

I have chazzo levers too, and that's the only thing I disagree with the old man on, but I can see where he's coming from.
A member who's an engineer tested them vs stock vs pazzo(forget who it was) and proved what I thought all along. That the chazzos are as good as stock. I've broken several stock levers on many bikes over the years. Most stockers are cheap cast junk anyway.
I wouldn't use chazzo rearsets or rotors(no offense to anyone who does)and that's just me personally.

Anyway, we need pics of these V&H slipons(I guess I missed them...update your avatar:poke:).
Beings how you've already started putting parts on it's already too late. There's something else you know your bike needs, and when you decide what that is, you'll cave.:laugh:

Best I got till good weather as I am not one to stop much just for pics.
uploadfromtaptalk1329276815280.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1329276815280.jpg

Dare to be different is my motto:cookoo: I promise if I ever lose the mudflap I will also lose the reflectors.:p

Take the mudflap off and take the wife for a ride on a wet road. I'll betcha there's no tire spray on her back because of the shape of the gen2 tail.:beerchug:

I'll second the ecueditor. But if for some reason you don't want to do that, I'll sell you a GPS for cheap, I have one laying around. It's simple to install. Pull the clutch basket, swap, re-install clutch basket, good as new. The only problem I ever had was when I was running at the Texas Mile and I would go searching for a 7th gear on the big end :laugh: It shows 5th gear when you are in 5th and when you are in 6th. ECU Editor doesn't do that.

Slipons are covered. I have V&H CS1s. Only other mods are Throttlemeisters, Double Bubble screen and 1" risers. Hopefully get to do the odometer mod starting this spring.:D

how do they sound bret? iv been wondering how they sound but havent seen a set inperson yet...i like the looks though..

:snap: This thread is becoming a cluster fu*k

:wtf:

Can we get back to the topic or atleast into eliminating the 6th gear restriction?

how do they sound bret? iv been wondering how they sound but havent seen a set inperson yet...i like the looks though..

Nice deep growl at low rpms and gets more intense as revs get higher. They are not obnoxious but make their presence known.

Back