Handle Bar Risers

Got Them on Mine. Love them !!!!!!!!!!! Would like to use Helibars with them also. SOUPYS is the place $25.00 I think :thumbsup:

Won't they effect the way you turn? What are the pros and cons of them. I've never heard anyone puting them on a busa:dunno:

Won't they effect the way you turn? What are the pros and cons of them. I've never heard anyone puting them on a busa:dunno:

No, they don't affect the turning radius. They are 1.25" tall round barstock(preferably aluminum or stainless steel) and with longer bolts, mount on top of the upper triple clamp, and under the handlebar bracket.
The bars will not hit the inside of the windshield at 1.25"...ask me how I know:laugh: My dad's an engineer and has a lathe at home, he made mine. They're very simple. I had him make them 1.5" tall to start, but the brake master cylinder on the right side would rub the inside of the windshield, just barely, so he cut them down.
You can buy a set from several places, and they're usually about $20.
The older I get, the more my wrists and back dislike the lean angle to the bars on most sportbikes. The bars now only being 1.25" higher may seem insignifigant, and it's not a miracle fix, but it is definately a noticeable and much more comfortable ride.
Alot of folks have them, and for the money, they are worth a try if you want to improve riding comfort.

No, they don't affect the turning radius. They are 1.25" tall round barstock(preferably aluminum or stainless steel) and with longer bolts, mount on top of the upper triple clamp, and under the handlebar bracket.
The bars will not hit the inside of the windshield at 1.25"...ask me how I know:laugh: My dad's an engineer and has a lathe at home, he made mine. They're very simple. I had him make them 1.5" tall to start, but the brake master cylinder on the right side would rub the inside of the windshield, just barely, so he cut them down.
You can buy a set from several places, and they're usually about $20.
The older I get, the more my wrists and back dislike the lean angle to the bars on most sportbikes. The bars now only being 1.25" higher may seem insignifigant, and it's not a miracle fix, but it is definately a noticeable and much more comfortable ride.
Alot of folks have them, and for the money, they are worth a try if you want to improve riding comfort.

You can also lower the front of your bike 1.25" and keep the stock bar height with theese. The bars will already be higher, then slide the fork tubes up in the triple clamps.

I got the soupys block on mine and it is great.:thumbsup:

I bought stainless steel bolts and chrome spacers from boltdepot.com. Lowered the front end 1 1/2" but kept bars at the same height.

P1010014.jpg

Back