Hayabusa picture game

How about your bike off road?

Catching up. Close as I can get you to off road - does dirt road count? :laugh:

DSC05516(2).jpg

DSC05534.jpg

For pashnit to play the game he should have to includes a sign with the challenge or date written on it on the picture, since he has too many pictures previously taken :poke:

:D

Last edited:
View attachment 1683130
This shot is from 2016 before I’d changed the paint scheme of my bike… that’s the OEM colour from 1999, as if you guys didn’t already know that lol.
Parked at Lake Pearson in the Southern Alps of New Zealand.
Nice, now take your new color scheme bike and retake the picture on the sane spot. That would look cool to do a retro picture and will qualify for the game :thumbsup:

Nice, now take your new color scheme bike and retake the picture on the sane spot. That would look cool to do a retro picture and will qualify for the game
Good idea… but the location will look different due to being in a different season, also that was about 7 or 8 years ago so will also look different with increased growth in the area…. But I suppose that adds to the beauty of it all.
I’ll see if I can get into the mountains before winter really takes hold.
:thumbsup:

Good idea… but the location will look different due to being in a different season, also that was about 7 or 8 years ago so will also look different with increased growth in the area…. But I suppose that adds to the beauty of it all.
I’ll see if I can get into the mountains before winter really takes hold.
:thumbsup:
Yes, That's what makes a good retake, we can see the "now and then" :thumbsup:

But don't wait that long... :poke:

Back