Hello from Romania

nickbikes1983

Registered
Hello from Romania, this is my Busa 2000. Purchased in August last year, I've done almost 25 000 km with her. Absolutely love it!

Soim 1.jpg

Soim 2.jpg

Welcome to our "special" place here at the oRg courtesy of @captain, the owner of the oRg. @nickbikes1983
So you picked the ultimate and most beautiful Hayabusa model, the 2000, along with the 1999 (which I have and love) it is the unrestricted model.
That's a lot of Kms in 7 months, and during the winter months too, I think the most I've done in one year was 15,000.
Have you had any fuel pump issues since you've owned it?
Can you tell us more about your journey with bikes and this bike in particular.
How many Kms on the clock?
Mechanical history?
the long trips you have taken her on?
We are always interested in stuff like that!

Last edited:
Welcome to our "special" place here at the oRg courtesy of @captain, the owner of the oRg. @nickbikes1983
So you picked the ultimate and most beautiful Hayabusa model, the 2000, along with the 1999 (which I have and love) it is the unrestricted model.
That's a lot of Kms in 7 months, and during the winter months too, I think the most I've done in one year was 15,000.
Have you had any fuel pump issues since you've owned it?
Can you tell us more about your journey with bikes and this bike in particular.
How many Kms on the clock?
Mechanical history?
the long trips you have taken her on?
We are always interested in stuff like that!
Thank you! No issues at all by now, except an o-ring on the pump (replaced immediately). I am planning some upgrades, braking system first,I will put a full Brembo system. Also, I will upgrade to stainless lines and maybe new calipers , but this we will see. I took the bike at 52 000 km, not she has 76 000. I have bought her 'cuz I really love the model, and I wanted the unrestricted one, for the legend. I have owned 3 bikes until Busa (Z650, CBR 650F, FZ6 Fazer). I ride for almost 6 years, but I love touring, I have 200 000 km ridden by now. The bikes was in excellent conditions when I purchased it and I intend to mantain her in tip top shape. She has visited all Romania, most km on a day-1030, I find this bike very comfortable. I will post some photos from the rides.

Back